Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans of the ForceCast PARTY at CV!

Fans of the ForceCast PARTY at CV!

In August of 2010, thousands of Star Wars fans from all over the world will gather in Orlando, Florida for one of the biggest Celebrations of our time. And fans of the ForceCast will gather to show the world how much we love that Galaxy Far, Far Away....

"Fans of the ForceCast Party at CV"! This is an unofficial gathering of people who love the ForceCast! Join us, as fans of the number one Star Wars podcast gather together for food, fun, and festivities! Thursday August 12 at the Rosen Centre Hotel, right next to the Orange County Convention Center, we'll party from 8:00 - 12:00 Midnight and enjoy music, games, and prizes! Now is your chance to meet people from all over the world, face to face and share two of our biggest passions:Star Wars & The ForceCast! Tickets are only $39.99 which includes admission, food, and a raffle ticket for a variety of Star Wars prizes.

To buy your party tickets, you'll need a Paypal account.* Visit Paypal's website to sign up.* Here are instructions for adding a credit card to your Paypal account.

Once you're set up, click the "Send Money" button at the top of any Paypal page.

In the "To" field, enter jedishua@gmail.com.

In the "Amount" field, enter $39.99 per ticket.* (This means that you will need to enter more money if you are buying multiple tickets.)*Please buy all the tickets for your party in one order due to processing fees on our end.

When you click "Continue," you'll be taken to a confirmation page.* You will see that the recipient (our party-master, Joshua Stolte) is a verified member of Paypal, so no worries there!* If you scroll down to the bottom of that page, you will see a space to enter comments that will be emailed to Mr. Stolte.*

If you are buying multiple tickets, please note the names of each person in your party, including yourself.

After filling out any additional information on this page, you can submit the order and pay for your ticket.

That's all you need to do!* You'll be added to the guest list and our Wookiee bouncer will let you right in the door.* We'll see you on August 12th!

• 1 ticket - $39.99
    • 2 tickets - $79.98
    • 3 tickets - $119.97
    • 4 tickets - $159.96

Due to obligations in the contract with the Rosen Centre Hotel, ticket sales are non-refundable.

<font color="#0094A7">-luminous beings are we. not this crude matter..... </font>

Re: ForceCast Fan PARTY at CV!

A big thanks to my fellow planning committee members who made all this possible and coordinated a massive amount of information and procedural work.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller

I have my tickets!

Money sent.

Credits transferred ...

Will we get an official "print it at home" ticket?

Mind ... maybe the thread's logo could be the ticket ...
    <8@ Satka - Jawa philospher o:>

i sent my money. Cant wait for the party.

ordered my ticket.

Payment has been sent!

This'll be so much fun!

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast