Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Kellerman Book - 2nd Edition coming

Everytime I see this thread come up I think "oh great, some news that they are gonna get this finished". I was gonna sell my copy way back when they first made the announcement a 2nd edition was coming, but now I am glad I didn't b/c I really don't think this is ever gonna happen (I mean, the website they were promoting the 2nd ed has been offline for a few years now). I do however, believe that somebody else at some point will create something new that will outdo this as the collector's bible. Until then, enjoy what this book gives.
    Last edited by KeepFrozen; 01-11-2018 at 04:48 PM.

I am just hopeful that the book was as near to completion as John indicated, and that someone can take it forward across the finish line. We've seen a massive increase in "niche" publishing projects for collector books since 2010 (with Mattias Rendahl's and Stephane Faucourt's excellent work being but two examples) and if these projects can succeed, surely Kellerman 2nd Ed. could as well!

Cheers

d.

Hope 2018 is the year. I’d hate to have to buy the 1st edition for a 3rd time...
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Not to be negative, but don’t hold your breath. Believe me. All I can say.
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

•    
    I would have more faith in this project than the Saga Museum volumes. The lack of communication from the author coupled with the fact that he runs a side business for this community leaves me with a vote of no confidence.

Jonathan
    Who knows? In a thousand years even you may be worth something. - Belloq

yea, not happening unfortunately......

Quote Originally Posted by dienstuhr View Post
    I am just hopeful that the book was as near to completion as John indicated, and that someone can take it forward across the finish line. We've seen a massive increase in "niche" publishing projects for collector books since 2010 (with Mattias Rendahl's and Stephane Faucourt's excellent work being but two examples) and if these projects can succeed, surely Kellerman 2nd Ed. could as well!

Cheers

d.
    When they originally announced this book way back in 2010, they said it would be ready for delivery around Dec. of the same year. Then it was announced that there were delays, as they were going to update and add even more information. Kellerman's health started to decline, and the project was put on hold for a "short time". Others took on the responsibility. Time has gone by, and as you can read above in post #320, it's not a priority for anyone. Every year, I look forward to a possible update, or even better, a release date. Sadly, I think it's just a long shot at this point.

You know what else is not happening Alex Blaha? Yeah thats right, your refunding all the people you stole money from that paid for magazine subscriptions they never got for "Scanning er Scamming USA".

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    yea, not happening unfortunately......
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast