Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Final Fantasy Series

X is my favorite FF game.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Got into Chapter 3. Did the hunt that involves Deadeye. This was the huge monster you took down in the demo. Though this time he wasn't taken down as cool.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Nothing like going into a dungeon (Lvl 12) and realizing it's a lvl 50 dungeon, LOL!
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

If I knew a mechanic that looked and dressed like Cindy I'd find any number of dumb reasons to have my car serviced.

LOL! I know, right?!

I also enjoy filling up the gas tank on the car.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

So, I did a thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381tprtLh3s

After playing FFXV for a while, I found out about the Nixperience band. I was in Chapter 3 with a current level of 38. I started doing every possible side quest I could find to start saving XP, without continuing the main story. The last main story objective I did was to see Gladiolus's sister in Lestallum. I managed to get about 200k doing that.

Then, I found out about the Expericast spells. I used 9 flasks worth of Expericast spells. That's the real winner there. ... BIG THANKS to EnterJayMent for his YouTube vid on how to do this. I used his video as a guide. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUV0nOaSfM

I also used the Moogle Charm, made Ignis' meal last longer (the 99AP one), leveled Iginis' cooking to 9 and cooked the Lasanga for the 100% XP boost. That gave me about 1.8 million XP (2 Million total with what I already had) in about an hour.

Then, I went to turn in several quests (Lasagna was still active). Finished doing all the side quests I could do, while making sure I had some XP boost active. I just kept buying the triple-decker sandwich as the Chocobo farm.

So, after getting a massive 2 million+ XP, it was time to stay the night at the Golden Quay for the 2x multiplier.

These are the results.

When I did it the first time, I still had not updated the game with the 1.05 patch. It stopped at lvl 99 and I lost about 1.5 million XP. I decided to do it again and after updating. As you can see in the video, this time I was able to get past lvl 99. BUT you need just over 1 Million XP to level up to 100. Then you need just over 2 million to level up again to 101. Don't know if that is normal or not, since I haven't finished the game.

Now, time to continue the story! Loving this game!

Last edited by deathstar1000; 02-21-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Managed to get to chapter 8 on FFXV. Lots of side quests opened up. Still enjoying it. The new timed quests are fun.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Finally finished it! I actually managed to get all the trophies and was able to get my first Platinum trophy.

TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Well, I did it. I finished ALL post game content. I did every side quest, dungeon and maxed out at level 120. All XP after that just keeps zeroing out. I say, I probably still got about 2 million XP after maxing out.

Two of the dungeons that require the key are crazy. One was 100 levels deep! I started that one not knowing that info. After it just kept going and going, I looked it up and realized how long it was. Took a good 3 hours. The final of the keyed dungeons was one of the toughest challenges. 60 levels deep and you couldn’t use ANY items. There were five camps along the way, so that was the only way to heal.

Then there was the ultimate challenge. The Pitioss dungeon. Only accessible with the flying Regalia. It’s one big puzzle. It is the most frustrating and most difficult thing possible! Not a single enemy. It's straight platforming. You lose all sense of direction at some points since it’s pitch black, except for your little light. There were times I didn’t know if I was going up or down. Sometimes the room would start rotating, really throwing you off. And what makes it worse, is that it requires precise jumps. I kept falling over and over again, which just put you back at the beginning of the section you are in, making you redo everything in that section. I almost called it quits a few times. The reward? An accessory, called “Black Hood”. It auto dodges, I believe. You don’t even get a “COMPLETE” message since it’s not a quest. Of course, being the last dungeon and already fully maxed out, I had no use for it. I’m surprised this wasn’t required to get all the trophies in the game. Almost five hours to complete but I did it!

Now to enjoy the Gladio and Prompto episodes.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526