Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: New Central Illinois Finds...

Checked the local Fred's store, found a TBS6 Ahaoka

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

hey ya'll. For anyone interested in buying loose figures or vehicles. As well as 2-3 crates of carded figs. I'm clearing out my kenner/hasbro collection which started in 95. As of the last few years my collecting has gone way down to less than 50 bucks a year. I'm just low on space with how much I've amassed and the figure prices keep rising. So i thought I'd sell it and switch to a premium collection like sideshow, gentle giant, etc.

If there is anything you want feel free to send a msg, anyone can come by my place and give an offer for something. I'm in Galesburg, IL.

Hi there! I've been trying to fill in a few gaps from the Vintage Collection I have and would be interested in any carded figures you have from roughly 2009-2013. Vehicles too. Basically anything carded or boxed from the Vintage Collection era.

I saw the TBS 3.75 AT-ST at Marion Walmart and bought it tonight. From what I've read of the reviews the joints are tighter and will be a good display piece. I'll let you know what I think once I unbox it.

benton caught with price reduction, TBS6- $9.84 & TBS3.75- $5.84

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647