Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: itsatrap Feedback Thread

I bought a vintage figure and the Endore Bunker playset from Itsatrap. The package was shipped promptly and the contents were carefully packed so as to avoid any settling during shipment. Communication was also first-class. Thanks!

Prompt communication and quick shipping. Thanks!
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Just finished a deal with my man itsatrap. This might be our first deal here on RS, but we've had several before on other boards. Real cool guy to work with and I'd have absolutely no problem dealing with him again in the future!

I just completed a deal with itsatrap and everything was smooth sailing! I have dealt with him numerous times over the years on another site, and just recently found that out, and I was elated to know we had struck yet another deal. A super class Scummer right here! Thanks again, itsatrap!

+50
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> This is a Collector's site not scalpyaasquickasicanforaquickbuck.com, please treat it as such! <--- - Abe

I just did yet another deal with itsatrap! A pleasant transaction with a superb Scummer!

Thanks again, itsatrap! I appreciate it!

+100
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> This is a Collector's site not scalpyaasquickasicanforaquickbuck.com, please treat it as such! <--- - Abe

Bought a Disney Store Titanium First Order and Special Forces TIE, both arrived yesterday safe and sound. Great transaction and very communicative.

Just received my end of a purchase from Jim. Packaging was great, lots of protection. Communication was timely and pleasant, and he shipped when promised. I see no reason not to enter into a deal with Jim again in the future.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234