Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,535 of 1535

Thread: NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Kinda pricey with shipping, but BBTS wasn't selling that one except in the case assortment. He was the only one I really wanted. I have it already in carded versions, but may pick up the prototype Predator as well.

Guess they fixed it, ordered the Jungle Demon. $30 is kinda steep, but I have every predator figure so I couldn't miss out. Also looking forward to briefing Dutch arriving as well.

Spotted the 30th figures at TRU this past weekend. Didn't know they were out yet. I got the Ultimate Predator and only really want to pick up a Dutch to go with him, but I couldn't decide on which one! LOL. I'm leaning towards the final battle one, covered in mud...I just don't know though.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Snore... I have all of these 30th figures in one form or another except for Jungle Demon, and he doesn't move me. The upcoming AvP arcade wave they showed at SDCC also were boring. Bring on that comic wave!
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien (at LESS than eBay prices)
    Have: BF Shocktrooper
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Well, I don't have any of them, so I am grateful that they have been re-released. Will agree, Jungle Demon looked a little dorky to me.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154