Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare One of a Kind Star Wars Marble

Rare One of a Kind Star Wars Marble

so I was going through my star wars collection and I picked out this gem. I
    remember when my friend Scott from church gave it to me, there are only 2 known
    marbles that have the date 1982 on the marbles

Re: Rare One of a Kind Starble Star Wars B-Wing Marble

Damn cool items! I had never seen these before.
    Disclaimer: No vintage MOCs (or baggies) were harmed during the preparation of this post.
    Skye: "You can put lipstick on an Ugnaught bootleg, but it is still an Ugnaught bootleg."

nearly impossible to get, probably because they were in vending machines at select theaters in Toronto..

what I love about the old collectibles.. is that they're made of stern materials.. glass marbles here.. all big ones.. no plastic cheap versions .. like the 2009 new marbles I've seen at Target.. I miss the good old days .. where things were made to last

Quote Originally Posted by sillyboydarryl77
    what I love about the old collectibles.. is that they're made of stern materials.. glass marbles here.. all big ones.. no plastic cheap versions .. like the 2009 new marbles I've seen at Target.. I miss the good old days .. where things were made to last
    But things that last, don't need to be replaced, so people will only buy one. Well, I do agree a lot of stuff today is of a lot lesser quality than before.

I too have never seen these marbles, that B-Wing one looks really great.

that is a cool set of marbles. i also have never seen them. is it a complete set or are there others out there?
    my feedback
    LAUGH IT UP FUZZBALL!

must......own...
    "I have a very bad feeling about this." - Luke, Ep. IV

If there is truly only 2 known.... one just sold last week on Ebay for $8,000 BIN. Crazy.

My advice... stick it up now while the frenzy is hot and let the auction run its course.

J
    Hollywood Heroes
    www.hollywoodheroes.com

Out of the set of 12, I only have c3p0. (yes, that is the complete set in the picture there outside of the rare one of a kind 13th).

I've looked around .. and there are very few people that have them.. and nearly impossible to get.. I was thinking about collecting the rest of the set to be the only one with 13 of them, but um.. lol.. collecting things that rare is out of my league.

I was going through my things, and thought my most valuable items were my box of issue #1 comics..

I finally found a reason for my wife to love Star Wars lol..

There is only one other known variation on the 12.. and thats the Yoda. There is one Marble out there that has the same look as mine on the back, but using the same picture as the one seen here (though.. positioned differently .. like a different zoom in)

There is still only one B-Wing...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast