Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Thread: Houston Area Reports- 11

I had fun a couple of years ago with the TFA Force Friday. I didn't want to get a ton of stuff. I'm only looking for like 3 or 4 6"figs this year... I might pick up a couple 3 3/4 figs if I see something that looks great. This year, I'm definitely excited for the Death Trooper and K-2SO. I'm also hoping that these stores will get a few more figs from previous waves in stock... Like maybe an Ahsoka. I can't find her anywhere. I can find Kanan everywhere, but Ahsoka is MIA. I haven't seen any of the blue Poe x-Wing around.

Hey ya'll!

Finally back in southeast Texas (Angleton) after running around the planet for the last 30 years. Looking for recommendations on places in Houston or Pearland that have loose figures (3-3/4 across the spectrum). These could be comic stores, antique malls, flea markets, etc. Just building my map for when I am in the Houston area so I can make some runs.

Thanks!

-Mike
    My name is Mike and I approve this message.

"A great warrior, you say? Wars do not make one great!" Master Yoda, TESB

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Hey ya'll!

Finally back in southeast Texas (Angleton) after running around the planet for the last 30 years. Looking for recommendations on places in Houston or Pearland that have loose figures (3-3/4 across the spectrum). These could be comic stores, antique malls, flea markets, etc. Just building my map for when I am in the Houston area so I can make some runs.

Thanks!

-Mike
    Good luck. But ...
    Bed Rock Comics sometimes has deals
    Space Cadets in The Woodlands had a find for me or two ... but only in spare parts section
    Traders Village -- I came up empty here big time but other people found deals

Matt

Thanks, Matt! Will plug those into the GPS when I am up in the big city.

Any of you guys been to Order 66 toys out in Seabrook?

It's an all Star Wars toy store!! Good selection of both modern and vintage toys.

Just looked at it on the Google. And that's what I'm talking about. :-D

Will definitely have to give that a look when I am over that direction. I can fool the wife by saying we are visiting Nasa... OH LOOK! A STAR WARS STORE!

Wow I'll have to check that out next time I'm in Kemah (go there for sushi at Ichiban a few times a year). Not much in Pearland except Arkham Comics, but they don't have much in the way of toys. I'm walking distance from them so I pick up graphic novels there, but usually trek to Bedrock on Bay Area for toys and statues (probably headed there today). They have loose stuff in their glass cases and lots of turnover. Third Planet downtown if fun to go shop around and admire their inventory, but they're way overpriced and I rarely buy from them (see what I like then get it on Ebay for half the price lol).

Hey all, haven't been here in a long time, but Star Wars will always be my love, haha!! Is anyone here going to be at Star Wars Celebration? I leave tomorrow, and can't wait for all the fun and excitement!

Quote Originally Posted by UTtoyfan View Post
    Hey all, haven't been here in a long time, but Star Wars will always be my love, haha!! Is anyone here going to be at Star Wars Celebration? I leave tomorrow, and can't wait for all the fun and excitement!
    I'm here right now! I also have my RS badge too.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    Any of you guys been to Order 66 toys out in Seabrook?

It's an all Star Wars toy store!! Good selection of both modern and vintage toys.
    I visited Order 66 for the first time this weekend. Very cool store, tons of neat vintage and modern stuff to look at, and the owner/manager was super nice and friendly. Unfortunately I don't see myself ever buying anything there because the prices were all pretty high. They wanted $75 for 40th Vader, $66 for 40th R5-D4, $699 for BMF new in box, etc. But, it was still fun to look around.

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast