Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Vinyl Cape Jawa and DT Saber Disc. Thread (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by cruxz View Post
    I would ask for a better picture or two.
    From the pictures you uploaded, the cape doesn't look like a legit vinyl cape as there's no obvious pattern.
    Thanks. I may just stay clear. It looked like his Obi Wan and Luke had repro sabers too, so I'm out. Thanks again for the 2nd set of eyes.

Time to bump this for another VC Jawa. I purchased this, loose, in 1995. Date on leg is correct, arm holes are tight and the cape seems to be the right color, length and has a pattern (doesn't look crosshatched and that's the major concern). I'm 99% certain it's a fake but I look to you for final judgement!

Now... the pix!

Thank you for your input!
    Last edited by ShooterMcYavin; 02-21-2016 at 01:40 PM.

1oo% fake/repro cape. The coo is incorrect also for a Jawa that would be found with an authentic vinyl cape.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Artist View Post
    1oo% fake/repro cape. The coo is incorrect also for a Jawa that would be found with an authentic vinyl cape.
    That's what I figured. Thanks. I think I only paid $15 for this back then so I don't feel that bad.

Hi board- was very fortunate to come into a VCJ- im sure the cape is legit and minty nice for sure!! the figure itself was a bit rough and no blaster...before I send this in to be graded can I get a few comments as to
    the "correctness" of this figure and blaster to the vinyl cape jawa? Thanks in advance board!!!
    Here goes:

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    Hi board- was very fortunate to come into a VCJ- im sure the cape is legit and minty nice for sure!! the figure itself was a bit rough and no blaster...before I send this in to be graded can I get a few comments as to
    the "correctness" of this figure and blaster to the vinyl cape jawa? Thanks in advance board!!!
    Here goes:
    coo is wrong

Yes I heard back from a local buddy! OK so the hunt is on!- PM if you have the right jawa figure!!

Hello need some help with my New Find Jawa if you guys can help me with some info and Value thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa1977 View Post
    Hello need some help with my New Find Jawa if you guys can help me with some info and Value thanks
    looks totally fake
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa1977 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hellhippie View Post
    looks totally fake
    It doesn't look, it's totally fake .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112