Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Nintendo News

You know, there are cheaper Blu-Rays out here than a PS4. lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Question: Does the NES come with all the games pre-loaded, or do you have to buy them digitally? I'd only be interested if i could get certain games for it.

As for the Switch, what's the general consensus? been thinking about it just for the new Metroid game! lol
    Haven't played since Gamecube.
    I absolutely love the switch. I've played an inappropriate number of hours of Zelda. Apart from the obvious though (everyone loves Breath of the Wild) I really like being able to take console level games on the go. Even something as simple as collecting a few moons in Mario before I go to sleep without having to have a super loud TV bothering my wife is great. I also think there is a chance that these cartridges are the future of gaming over blu-rays. They can hold just as much, they're infinitely more durable, and no need for a disc reader then.

Does the Switch require a lengthy download to set it up initially?
    I'm wondering if I shouldn't open it up and get it ready for Xmas morning.

I don't really remember how long it took, but I want to say it was well under an hour, and I have crappy internet. If I were you, I'd go ahead and get it ready, so you're not trying to do it at the same time as everyone else.
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

If anyone missed out on the SNES check your Targets. I was at one and saw a bunch of them. Maybe 6 of them.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 12-31-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Don't know if anyone is still looking, but my ThinkGeek store has LOTS of SNES in stock. It's also available online:

https://www.gamestop.com/snes/consol...edition/152771
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is still looking, but my ThinkGeek store has LOTS of SNES in stock. It's also available online:

https://www.gamestop.com/snes/consol...edition/152771
    i was able to find one at walmart at christmas time. i played it twice and realized that i didnt like it. I kind of wish i just returned it at the time
    Last edited by lumat; 05-08-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

•    
    Picked up a Switch for me and my kids back at Christmas. They got Splatoon 2 and love it. I only picked up Mario Kart 8, which is unusual for me because I always get every 1st party Nintendo game. I'll get Zelda and Mario for sure but I just wish I had the time to play like I did in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by wadeantley View Post
    Picked up a Switch for me and my kids back at Christmas. They got Splatoon 2 and love it. I only picked up Mario Kart 8, which is unusual for me because I always get every 1st party Nintendo game. I'll get Zelda and Mario for sure but I just wish I had the time to play like I did in the past.
    the zelda owned my life for like 3 or 4 months. I got the 2 expansions but never played them. the mario was great, but then once i beat it, i didnt bother wanting to go back to be a moon collector. Both of the games are excellent.

The donkey kong came out which is a wii u port. i have the wii u version, so i am holding off on buying it until it goes on sale. the captain toad port comes out next month. that was my all time favorite game on the wii u. its a puzzle game, so much fun. The new one is supposed to have new levels. i was hoping for a captain toad 2, but i will be glad to play the original over again
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475