Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Nintendo News

There was a new Yoshi game announced for the switch and it looks great. i am more excited about that game than any other game i think ever.

I already pre-ordered it from amazon even though it is a year and half out

i watched some of the new mario gameplay. it looks really good.

Really stoked for Mario Odyssey. That's the game that is getting me to get a Switch this holiday season!

i got the cars 3 for switch. i am not sure why i did, but i did. its not very good. its not horrible, but really its kind of boring. mario kart is so much better

Is the new Cars game strictly racing? I had the first game for PS2 and then later Xbox 360. That one was a lot of fun. There were some races but lots of different challenges with different characters and the town of Radiator Springs and Ornament Valley were open world so you could cruise around a huge map doing jumps and tricks. That game was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Is the new Cars game strictly racing? I had the first game for PS2 and then later Xbox 360. That one was a lot of fun. There were some races but lots of different challenges with different characters and the town of Radiator Springs and Ornament Valley were open world so you could cruise around a huge map doing jumps and tricks. That game was a lot of fun.
    i havent played it fully, but it doesnt look like it is open world. there are multiple tracks to race on and different things to do like battle, but i havent seen anything like cruise around on an open map.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960