Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: "Comics Spain" PVC Droids & Ewoks Figures

  1. #51
    Its great to see a thread from 2009 where all of the pictures still work.
    WTB Polish Original: Chewie
    WTB Dutch: Chewie, plus R2 & Stormtrooper 2" figures
    WTB Uzay: Darth (white dot), ERG (Bright red cape)
    WTB Russian CARDED AT-AT Driver: Plastic Toys version

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Thanks for the answers everyone. So is this a complete set of Star Tours figs from the 90's? I can't seem to find any info on the Star Tours figs like I can with the Comics Spain versions.

    these are great figures I'm a big fan of PVC figs.
    Big L Rest In Peace!
    my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82
    Other Stuff I collect https://www.flickr.com/photos/140128699@N03/albums

  3. #53
    I thought I'd resurrect this thread, because I stumbled on an auction for a Comics Spain Wicket with key ring for...over $1,000! I know the Teebo and Latara key rings are more common, but surely there has to be other Wickets out there with the key ring. Does anyone own one? Likewise, has anyone found Kneesaa with a key ring? I've been updating the Star Wars Comics Spain blog with more variants, so I thought I'd ask here.

    http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I thought I'd resurrect this thread, because I stumbled on an auction for a Comics Spain Wicket with key ring for...over $1,000! I know the Teebo and Latara key rings are more common, but surely there has to be other Wickets out there with the key ring. Does anyone own one? Likewise, has anyone found Kneesaa with a key ring? I've been updating the Star Wars Comics Spain blog with more variants, so I thought I'd ask here.

    http://starwarscomicsspain.blogspot.com/
    HOLY guacamole!!! Now I have to dig up that box with the comics spain figs in it. *grabs shovel and flashlight, puts on explorer hat, writes last will and storms off to the catacombs...*
    Wanted : Palitoy/General MILLS German 45b MOCīs, German promotional leaflets and posters, dealer catalogues, pictures of old Kenner promotions, Store displays

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTypho View Post
    HOLY guacamole!!! Now I have to dig up that box with the comics spain figs in it. *grabs shovel and flashlight, puts on explorer hat, writes last will and storms off to the catacombs...*
    man I bought those when they were new. I agree it's been fun but I may have to dig mine up as well and send them on there way to a new home!
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 06-05-2018 at 12:50 PM.

  6. #56
    Haha - don't get too excited guys - nothing from the CS line ever sold at those prices, why its listed at over $1,000 is beyond me. The Teebo and Latara key rings usually sell for $30-50 each.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Haha - don't get too excited guys - nothing from the CS line ever sold at those prices, why its listed at over $1,000 is beyond me. The Teebo and Latara key rings usually sell for $30-50 each.
    Your rationale is drowned out by a loud sound, as if a million cash registers ka-chinged in joy...
    Wanted : Palitoy/General MILLS German 45b MOCīs, German promotional leaflets and posters, dealer catalogues, pictures of old Kenner promotions, Store displays

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •