Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Thread: Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force

For sale for $150.00 shipped

Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force 1/7 w/ box, this is the 2007 Celebration IV Exclusive. Three different phrases from the original movie dialogue, as spoken by Frank Oz, can also be heard by pressing the button on the base. Light up feature may be activated via a switch on the bottom of the base. will include 2 AA batteries. i am seeing a lot of prices way up there so I am currently entertaining offers. I hope the links work below. If you need feedback, please see my eBay user ID for feedback, of course, I would like the same. I can take more pics upon request.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouslg0qs8s...10.jpg?dl=0&m=
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgskvycety...-9.jpg?dl=0&m=
    "Nothing will stand in our way. I will finish what you started".

Are there any 1:7 statues of Luke from The Last Jedi in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by KyloSolo View Post
    For sale for $150.00 shipped

Possibly looking to sell my ArtFX Yoda spirit of the force 1/7 w/ box, this is the 2007 Celebration IV Exclusive. Three different phrases from the original movie dialogue, as spoken by Frank Oz, can also be heard by pressing the button on the base. Light up feature may be activated via a switch on the bottom of the base. will include 2 AA batteries. i am seeing a lot of prices way up there so I am currently entertaining offers. I hope the links work below. If you need feedback, please see my eBay user ID for feedback, of course, I would like the same. I can take more pics upon request.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouslg0qs8s...10.jpg?dl=0&m=
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgskvycety...-9.jpg?dl=0&m=
    I'm not sure if you know this or not, therefore accept my comment as a way to make you aware of the site's selling policy and to prevent your post from being deleted by a moderator:

- You cannot entertain offers nor have an item up for bids. If you want to sell a collectible you need to list a set price for it.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Apprentice View Post
    I'm not sure if you know this or not, therefore accept my comment as a way to make you aware of the site's selling policy and to prevent your post from being deleted by a moderator:

- You cannot entertain offers nor have an item up for bids. If you want to sell a collectible you need to list a set price for it.
    Sorry about that, trying to figure out how to edit post

Quote Originally Posted by KyloSolo View Post
    Sorry about that, trying to figure out how to edit post
    You won't be able to edit your thread as this technically isn't a classifieds section. Send me a PM with what you'd like to post as your asking price and I will edit the thread for you.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    You won't be able to edit your thread as this technically isn't a classifieds section. Send me a PM with what you'd like to post as your asking price and I will edit the thread for you.
    Sent PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have a Captain Phasma. I had it displayed for a couple of weeks. Not a huge fan.
    Have box, extra arms, and original packaging.

$30 + shipping. Would rather trade

Have an ARTFX Stormtrooper OT 2 pack that has been displayed. Looking for 55 shipped for it.

For sale

Luke and Leia two pack 90.00

Han and Chewbacca New Hope two pack 90.00

Vader Cloud City Version 50.00

Boba Fett Cloud City Version 50.00

Captain Phasma 30.00

All figures come with box and are in mint condition. Price includes shipping and Fees.

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192