Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Austin, Texas Finds #2

So, this is the stuff potentially up for grabs at Scummer prices and no shipping!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Also, one of these for sale, and they're long sold out and OT: http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/sw...r/prod_14.html

Quote Originally Posted by pincers View Post
    Hi! I really like the Malgus, but I may change my mind when I move- I got the job!!! As far as the Fett goes, I'm not greedy- I'd sell for retail minus the shipping. Is that fair?
    man, that's a tempting offer on the Fett. Let me think about it. I just moved into a new house myself, and I haven't figured out the layout for the collection yet. The Malgus I'd definitely make work if you decide to sell!

It's a great piece. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundskeeperWillie View Post
    man, that's a tempting offer on the Fett. Let me think about it. I just moved into a new house myself, and I haven't figured out the layout for the collection yet. The Malgus I'd definitely make work if you decide to sell!

Just a couple more days left for the Fett and Cody PF Exclusives...

Hey, Austin scummers. So I recently contacted a Toys R Us in Austin, Tx that has an Imperial Hovertank Pilot, several in fact, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick up one for me, and I would pay cost plus S+H. Let me know! Thanks.
    Sciurus Workshop
    -Check Out Our YouTube Channel!

My Feedback Thread

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182