Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Austin, Texas Finds #2

So, this is the stuff potentially up for grabs at Scummer prices and no shipping!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Also, one of these for sale, and they're long sold out and OT: http://www.valyriansteel.com/shop/sw...r/prod_14.html

Quote Originally Posted by pincers View Post
    Hi! I really like the Malgus, but I may change my mind when I move- I got the job!!! As far as the Fett goes, I'm not greedy- I'd sell for retail minus the shipping. Is that fair?
    man, that's a tempting offer on the Fett. Let me think about it. I just moved into a new house myself, and I haven't figured out the layout for the collection yet. The Malgus I'd definitely make work if you decide to sell!

It's a great piece. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundskeeperWillie View Post
    man, that's a tempting offer on the Fett. Let me think about it. I just moved into a new house myself, and I haven't figured out the layout for the collection yet. The Malgus I'd definitely make work if you decide to sell!

Just a couple more days left for the Fett and Cody PF Exclusives...

Hey, Austin scummers. So I recently contacted a Toys R Us in Austin, Tx that has an Imperial Hovertank Pilot, several in fact, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick up one for me, and I would pay cost plus S+H. Let me know! Thanks.
    Sciurus Workshop
    -Check Out Our YouTube Channel!

My Feedback Thread

Cricket... cricket...

Its been quiet...
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Not much to find of late...unless one is into the 6in line or the Lego stuff...
    Karagin

So I'm looking to be on the hunt for the revived 3.75" vintage collection in 2018, though only original trilogy characters this time around as I've narrowed the focus of what I want to have or collect.

I recall that distribution in 2012 ~ 2013 suddenly took a turn for the worse - has it improved any in the past five-ish years? I might just order whole cases as each new wave comes along and trade/sell the figures that don't fit my collecting focus. Not as fun as "hunting", but saves plenty of gas and time...

Oh wow this thread is dead, but then again so is Star Wars collecting lol

Quote Originally Posted by radioactivecat View Post
    So I'm looking to be on the hunt for the revived 3.75" vintage collection in 2018, though only original trilogy characters this time around as I've narrowed the focus of what I want to have or collect.

I recall that distribution in 2012 ~ 2013 suddenly took a turn for the worse - has it improved any in the past five-ish years? I might just order whole cases as each new wave comes along and trade/sell the figures that don't fit my collecting focus. Not as fun as "hunting", but saves plenty of gas and time...
    I would recommend getting cases online. Distribution is still awful, and now we have the added bonuses of stores simply not stocking stuff (TRU), backlogged with years of pegwarmers (Target) or have shrunk their space so small that anything stocked sells out quick, leaving empty pegs (Walmart)

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182