Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Area Reports Part 7: 2009, 2010, and 2011

I saw Thrawn, Hera, Luke (TLJ), Kylo Ren, Vader, and Rey at the Merle Hay Target store this evening. I already have what I wanted from that group, so I left them for someone else to find and enjoy.

Lieutenant Commander

Knoxville Walmart had 3.75" BS figures. Rang up with no problems. They also had a good assortment of basic figures and a few new 6" figures too.

TRU in Marion IL had the new 6" Commander Gree fig in stock as of Sunday 9/24. They had roughly 6-8 on the pegs. I found the newest wave of 3.75" BS figs at the Marion IL Walmart last weekend. I also found the much-awaited 3.75 Scarif Stormtrooper FINALLY at the Harrisburg IL Walmart. They also had 3-4 of them on the pegs as well.

New Figure Mojo at Jordan Creek....

So I'm on a toy run with my kids today in the area around Des Moines, Iowa. I'm hunting for the Obi-Wan Walgreens exclusive and have had no luck at my hometown Walgreens (I've checked there several times over the last two weeks) so I was hoping the Des Moines area might have some. I tried a couple with no luck. I find myself at the Jordan Creek Target on a food run and out of habit I swing by the toy aisle. Where SIX Obi-Wans are hanging on the pegs. No idea how the got there and as you can guess they didn't ring up in their system. I did get my checker to punch the price in manually with no fuss.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

Please delete, i moved thread to proper forum
    Last edited by capernicus; 10-08-2017 at 01:39 PM.

New Titanium Mojo In Marshalltown....

Stopped by my local GameStop and found they had their exclusive Black Series Titanium Helmet #10 - Luke Skywalker Red 5 and TIE Fighter Pilot helmet two pack out. I picked up one. Helmets look great.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

Lieutenant Commander

I found the Force Spirt Obi-Wan at the Walgreens on 70th and Douglas in Urbandale yesterday.

The Walgreens in Marion IL had the Obi-Wan Force Spirit in stock tonight. They had roughly 5-6 figures on the shelf.

Target in Marion IL had the remains of the Snowtrooper TBS 6 wave. I was able to snag an AT-AT Driver and a Snowtrooper. The only had 1 remaining Snowtrooper.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657