Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Area Reports Part 7: 2009, 2010, and 2011

Marion Wal-mart had one Black Series AT-ST. Looked cool but I already have a legacy AT-ST, so I left it.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

New Figure Mojo in Des Moines....

The South Ridge Target had the Jedha Revolt 4 pack out today. I picked up one for myself. It was in the floor dislpay that Targets are getting for the Rogue One release. The shipper also had the Chirrut and Baze Black Series figure in it.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

New Figure Mojo in Cedar Rapids....

Picked up the Target exclusive AT-ACT Driver at the southside Target today in Cedar Rapids. Both Targets have the figure out but the northside Target is the only one with their Jedha Revolt shipper out on the floor.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.

New Figure Mojo in Cedar Rapids....

Altoona's Walmart got in a case of Rogue One Wave 3 figures yesterday. One Thrawn was gone by the time I got there and I picked up the other Thrawn as well as both Shoretroopers and both Death Troopers (one each for me and my son) and left both of the Bhodi and Jynn on the pegs.

I've been keeping tabs on local area Wally's stock levels on figures. As of 2:20 Ankeny shows a spike of stock. Only a case worth so if you're in the area you may have some luck. I make no promises what it'll be, though.

Corman

Corman
    Whatever.

And that should read New Figure Mojo in Altoona.... I hate the no editing this so much.

Corman
    Whatever.

Found one 40th Anniversary Obi-Wan at Kmart in Iowa City. No other figures on the shelf or in the back. I couldn't even find where it was original hanging as it crammed between various Kmart Black Series exclusives.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455