Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Hello,

Sealed box collectors this isn't the thread for you

When I finally worked out how I wanted to collect there seemed to be a lack of detailed information for the lazy collector who wanted to collect the Toys to compliment the action figures. Being a completist of sorts I wanted to know the ever burning question of "What's in the box?"
    Basically a bit of research and viewing completed auctions goes a long way or heaven forbid opening up sealed examples to find out for yourself. Well I'm hoping to provide collectors with a guide/resource to collect boxed. My format may not be preferred as other threads have one photo showing everything together and that would probably be the easier way to use as a guide. This is a more detailed look. In most cases I have photographed both sides of sealed bags so you can see what is in there but in some cases just one photo of those if the item inside is clear anyway.

This is a guide to U.S. released Vehicles, Playsets and creatures for the 3 3/4 line released for the original trilogy. I have wanted to do this for some time but it has been an exhausting task and it has taken me some time to do.

Corrections, spelling mistakes or suggestions are most welcome as I would like to have the information as accurate as possible. Such as the Sonic Controlled Landspeeder. The item I am showing may not be 100% in unused condition as I am unsure how they came sealed. Was the R2 clicker in a bag etc? Also there may be call for the Early Bird certificate to be included or the action figure stand, collector cases etc. I felt though at this time it was best to focus on the vehicles, playsets and creatures.

There is also variation to some of the items that I haven't listed or do not own to be able to provide a comprehensive list. For example "Land of the Jawas" is also released without the rebate offer. There are other variations on boxes.

The in pack product catalogs may be random and other people may have different examples in their collection. I would also love to hear from anyone that can see anything missing even it is the smallest piece of warning paper or battery cover stickers etc.

The Landspeeder has now been updated with the contents thanks to fellow scummer Capetown so many thanks for your contribution.

Star Wars released items detailed photographic guide

Millennium Falcon

Tie Fighter

X-Wing Fighter

Landspeeder(Contributed by Capetown)

Droid Factory

Creature Cantina

Cantina Adventure Set

Death Star Space Station

As a grumpy Luke said to Han before his wedding "May Divorce be with you"

My Feedback - below link
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t923747/

Re: Star Wars Toy contents Guide

Star Wars released items detailed photographic guide

Darth Vaders Tie Fighter

Imperial Troop Transport

Land of the Jawas

Sonic Controlled Landspeeder

R2D2 Clicker would be bagged in a sealed example. My item is not bagged in the photograph.

Patrol Dewback

Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler

Empire Strikes Back released items detailed photographic guide

COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU

My Feedback - below link

Re: Star Wars Toy contents Guide PIC HEAVY

Great stuff Paul. Some serious work there.

I think you should host this on a permanent site somewhere - it would be an excellent resource for collectors!!

Wow, no kidding. This would make a great addition to the thread index stickied at the top.
    Canuckian Vader Crusader
    My Feedback

Great thread! Does anyone have content pics of the Rebel Transport?

-Jeff

Yes but that's for my Empire Strikes Back version

No cardboard inserts Parts are in sealed bags. Sticker Sheet, Instruction sheet product catalog and gas masks and backpacks in sealed baggie. Yellow box or Blue box

My Feedback - below link

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Naylor
    Yes but that's for my Empire Strikes Back version

Man! It always bugs me when people don't read the whole post....and now I am guilty of it too

"No cardboard inserts"...that's the info I was looking for.

Thanks Paul, and great work by the way!

-Jeff

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. It helps loose with box collectors like me in so many ways. I think this post deserves a place in the Thread Index.
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Great thread Paul, I'm sure this one combined with Capetown's thread is all collectors of boxed items need. Well also a loose collector like me enjoy them.

Some nice items you have there btw.

Thanks to Capetown for reminding me about the Sandcrawler

Due to my moronic nature I forgot that one.

Updated to include the Sandcrawler.

I also notice that the Imperial Troop Transport thumbnails don't resize to a large format. I will try to fix that soon.

My Feedback - below link

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast