Thread: Trade Feedback for DarthPete

Trade Feedback for DarthPete

Please use this thread for all trade feedback with me.
    Quoted from this thread ...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTrooper
    Completed a trade with DarthPete, completely satisfied, everything went smooth, highly recommend. Would definitely trade with Pete again, thanks! Shadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthersquire
    Pete's a great trader - ships fast and packs securely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi
    DarthPete is an awesome Scummer to deal with. The items he sent me arrived promptly and were as described.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambuca
    Just finished a deal with Pete. The Imperial Post Office tried to send my stuff to the wrong place, but I got angry, complained, and prevailed!!!

DarthPete was an AWESOME communicator, TOTALLY HONEST AND FAIR, and he was overall just a really great guy. Pete bent over backwards to help me out, and I really can't say enough good things about him.

I would totally trade with DarthPete again in a heartbeat.

5 out of 5 smiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Piet
    Just completed an effortless transaction with DarthPete. Not much I can say, other than the fact I received quick and polite communication coupled with swift shipping. Thanks again!
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

High value transaction that went flawlessly. No complaints from me!

just completed a transaction with Pete. Everything went smoothly. Enjoy your star destroyer!

fast payment thx again enjoy the falcon parts

Just finished a quick and easy deal with DarthPete. No issues at all and I'd have no problem working with him again in the future!

Sold Darth Pete a figure. Paid promptly and kept me in the loop. Absolutely recommend.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).