Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ Board 102 Hasbro broke the bank this weekend !

AZ Board 102 Hasbro broke the bank this weekend !

Time for a new start !!!
    Wants-

BS6- Snowtrooper Wave

Re: AZ Board 102 Hasbro broke the bank this weeke

Your ad here

My feedback Thread

Can any of you PC gamers recommend a good gaming mouse? I need one with 5 buttons.
    Your ad here

My feedback Thread

Talk about an appopriate thread title.

Anyway, I do like all the work you put into your Gunner station Ares. BTW, is the vintage mold? It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanforce
    Can any of you PC gamers recommend a good gaming mouse? I need one with 5 buttons.
    I know a lot of people like this one

My buddy has the older model and really likes it, you can read the reviews of that mouse there too. I'll probably get that one when I build my PC later this year
    Wants -

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by M_Kunst
    Talk about an appopriate thread title.

Anyway, I do like all the work you put into your Gunner station Ares. BTW, is the vintage mold? It looks amazing.
    Slave I, JediVetTech & MK- Thanks!!!

MK- Part of the cannon is from the original. My vintage Death Star Playstation is in such bad condition I figured this made more sense. I also added pieces to the cannon. This whole set was a lot of fun to make. Had you seen it prior to painting you'd probably laugh your *** off.
    Need: Walmart Exclusives BS6 Scarif Trooper, Walgreen's Exclusive BS6 C-3PO, Scarif Trooper Cmdr, AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, Ben, Leia, Sabine & Revan.

Quote Originally Posted by GSRJedi
    I've heard good things about that one too.

I know a lot of people like this one

My buddy has the older model and really likes it, you can read the reviews of that mouse there too. I'll probably get that one when I build my PC later this year
    Your ad here

My feedback Thread

I've noticed a definite shift in SDCC the past couple years. Exclusives have never been easier to get and honestly without Hasbro limiting their Joe items so much, there wasn't much that was a hassle; especially for Star Wars stuff. Along with these easier to acquire "exclusives" for me the show has become less about running around trying to get everything and more about enjoying the panels and exhibitors. I think you guys would have a blast going on Friday and seeing Star Wars day.

What follows is my semi-long take on my SDCC experience this year, just letting you know in case you don't want to read a lot.

This was kind of an interesting year for me and SDCC. From the huge increase in ticket prices to the earlier cut off of the cheaper tickets to not knowing if I was going to even be able to go to not knowing if I'd even have any money to spend there; I was wholly unprepared for this year's con. I ended up missing out on the four-day badges and opted to volunteer. I've done it before and didn't have a bad experience, but haven't done it in subsequent years for fears of missing out on stuff. I actually had a great time volunteering this year. I was assigned to "programming line" all three days, where my job had something to do with any of the numerous programming rooms. I actually ended up working in and getting to see two of the panels I actually wanted to see, and the others were interesting things I never would've gone to on my own but ended up being really good. Thing is my volunteer scheduling ended up breaking my day up and I didn't have time to see a lot and just relax and soak the con in. I didn't have a game plan going in. I normally know when the stuff I want to see is going on and what I want to buy and have gotten good at allocating time to do all the other stuff in between. This year I pretty much ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off. And it showed, I didn't get to do nearly all the stuff I wanted and I was frakkin' exhausted by the end of each day. That being said I had one of the best times I've ever had at SDCC and can't wait until next year.
    Wants -

Oh yeah and the Force Unleashed was really good. I played the PS3 version and found it really easy to control and feel like a bad-[censored] even though you weren't fully powered up in the demo. There is a demo coming to the XBox 360 & PS3 in mid-August.

Also played the Clone Wars game on Wii and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Pretty much just a shake your controller wildly fighting game.
    Wants -

The Logitech MX-518 has almost nothing but great reviews.
    "If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you." - Steven Wright
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast