Thread: Mark Hamill on Attack of the Show!

Mark Hamill on Attack of the Show!

G4's Attack of the Show! had an interview with Mark Hamill at Comic Con mostly about the movie he's making for his comic The Black Pearl. He talked a little bit about it in Jimmy's interview.

If you missed the show, you can check it out if you have iTunes on Attack of the Show's Daily Podcast. They might have it up on their website www.g4tv.com somewhere too, but I'm not sure.

The best part of the interview is when he does his Joker voice from the animated series, not gonna lie.
    It's not wise to upset a wookiee.

Re: Mark Hamill on Attack of the Show!

Video is here
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

Yes, that Joker impression was awesome.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

That was a great video. Mark seems like a really nice guy.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller

Based on the video and Jimmy Mac's interview, it seems Mark has *a lot* of energy. Hopefully he has the convention bug now and will make the trip to CV.

I thought it was cool that he was signing an autograph moments before his G4 interview. If you think about it, that was a big deal for him to help promote his Black Pearl movie and comic book. He could have easily ignored the fan, if he wanted to.

I think Jason & Pete should officially remove him from the bad boy list (but keep Harrison & Ewan on there).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RobNotBob
    Based on the video and Jimmy Mac's interview, it seems Mark has *a lot* of energy. Hopefully he has the convention bug now and will make the trip to CV.
    Fingers tightly crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by RobNotBob

I thought it was cool that he was signing an autograph moments before his G4 interview. If you think about it, that was a big deal for him to help promote his Black Pearl movie and comic book. He could have easily ignored the fan, if he wanted to.

I think Jason & Pete should officially remove him from the bad boy list (but keep Harrison & Ewan on there).
    I was credited with this quote on the mysteriously displaced 1 August Force-Cast, but was not the originator.
    However, I agree....but might be willing to give Ewan a bit more slack.