Page 1551 of 1552 FirstFirst ... 55110511451150115411549155015511552 LastLast
Results 15,501 to 15,510 of 15515

Thread: Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Darkart99 View Post
    What is the Falcon figure that’s pictured in the last column on the back of the Jessica Jones wave of figures?
    I think it is a new Falcon since the old became Capt. America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Which Doc Ock is that (the one out of package in the comparison shot).
    Showdown Doc Ock
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Man you guys are so lucky to have "5 Below" stores, i don't here anything like that here!

As for the Sinister six set, I already have the singles which IMO have better looking outfits.
    Electro & Kraven are missing their accessories too. As much as its regular price is those should have been included.
    H: X23Wolverine Maestro 50thCobraEel SlaughterMarauderSpirit MUCaptMsMarvel
    W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

I have the Showdown Spiderman and he's the one I display with my MU figures. It really makes me wonder if I should track down more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkart99 View Post
    What is the Falcon figure that’s pictured in the last column on the back of the Jessica Jones wave of figures?
    Yes, as mentioned it is that new Falcon. I asked the same thing a few weeks ago when i saw that. I don't buy comics anymore. I Googled it. It's a young man who's DNA was spliced with Redwing (or a falcon). He has organic wings on his arms. This figure is probably in limbo now just as the line is.
    I'm immune to the light!

it's probably just a matter of preference, but I feel the showdown figures are antiquated compared to modern MU line. The line worked fine back when there wasn't anything else. I just never cared for the deco on them.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

There are aspects of some of the Showdown figures that I really like... the great head sculpts on Thor and the Thing spring to mind.
    Overall though, I prefer the MU line.
    Star Wars fan since 1977.

I kinda dropped out of collecting MU entirely right before the cut out the articulation on these. Been considering getting a few more now that I missed and some I initially passed over. A few Showdown figures look like ones I might be after too.

some Showdown are better than MU
    some are not

H: X23Wolverine Maestro 50thCobraEel SlaughterMarauderSpirit MUCaptMsMarvel
    W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

I bought what I think is a Hela Lego today because I was curious as to how the helmet would fit on a Marvel figure.

Here's the result.

It fits on a smaller (Black Widow) figure as well, so long as it is bald.

If the helmet was glued down, it would sit around the eyes better.

Just thought you customizers would want to know.

Five Below. Rage/Vision assortment Johnson City NY.

I'm immune to the light!

Interesting, I may have to get that Hela Lego fig. Thanks for the heads up!

Any ideas how to recreate Valkyrie form Thor 3? lol

Sad really, it's at the end. It was a good run though. Just too bad some teams were never finished, something I saw coming even in the beginning.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 1551 of 1552 FirstFirst ... 55110511451150115411549155015511552 LastLast