Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R2P0 FEEDBACKS

R2P0 FEEDBACKS

feedback trade for R2P0

Re: R2P0 FEEDBACKS

I just completed a very happy transaction w. R2P0! He hooked me up w. an AWESOME set of Chromart Prints (AHN / ESB / ROTJ) for a great price & great shipping rates...and...very fast shipping. Super friendly guy who i'd be more than happy to deal with again.

THANKS SO MUCH MY FRIEND! LOVE THE PRINTS!!!!
    The Force flows through an Artist.
    My feedback

Re: R2P0 FEEDBACKS

Thanks for your quick payment and for taking an extra Sideshow figure off my hands!

Quick and easy deal with this friendly scummer. Hassle-free.

Instant shipping and well packed. Nice item, can't go wrong here.
    Don't forget to try mon Calamari on your way out. My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1092591/

Great 1st transaction on Rebelscum! If the rest of you are only half as easygoing, I'm going to have the time of my life on this forum.

Just sold some figures to r2p0. Excellent communication and very patient, and payment was fast! Thanks for the awesome transaction!
    "Would I blow everyone's mind if I ate dessert first?" - Maurice Moss

MY FEEDBACK

Just completed my first transaction with André. My vintage cards were shipped quickly and safely. Excellent communication and great patience with me. (haha)

Merci beaucoup,
    Kevin

Purchased a 2013 Lego Star Wars advent calendar from r2p0. Great transaction! Arrived with no issue at all. Thank You!

made international tranaction very easy....thank you very much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast