Page 564 of 564 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564
Results 5,631 to 5,637 of 5637

Thread: Mattel - Masters of the Universe Classics

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Oh, yes. I'd kill for a Karg or Movie!Skeletor, and maybe those black-armored troopers. Saurod came in the mail today. Love him to bits!
    To me honest I would love the robot soldier from the 87 movie.

Multi-Bot finally came today. Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    To me honest I would love the robot soldier from the 87 movie.
    I'm such a geek for that film that I not only know there are three distinct types, but what their names are (although I can't brag too much considering said names can be found in the end credits under a "Trooper, Warlord and Air Centurion Costumes Designed by" credit, so anyone with a copy of the movie can learn them).

The Troopers are, well, what their implies; the basic, no-frills disposable soldier. They carry blasters.
    The Warlords are the ones with narrower helmets and long capes. They wield battle staves.
    The Air Centurions are the floaty disc dudes.
    Last edited by Kooshmeister; 04-11-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Just got a subscription email this morning:

2016 Club Grayskull Subscription: Triple Ship - Initial Figure 1 1 1 $20.00
    2016 Club Grayskull Subscription: Triple Ship - 2nd Figure 1 1 1 $20.00
    Shipping & Handling: $13.39
    Tax: $2.72
    Total: $56.11

So I'm guessing this is He-Man and Trap Jaw? And Evil Seed will ship later with one of the other shipments.

I'm excited!

Will this be Filmation Evilseed? I always thought that version looked cooler.

Also got my Club Grayskull Triple-Ship subscription email this morning. No sign of Collectors Choice Triple-Ship yet thought. I'm not sure If I read on he-man.org if it had been delayed because of Vultak being late or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibcrom View Post
    So I'm guessing this is He-Man and Trap Jaw? And Evil Seed will ship later with one of the other shipments.
    Yeah I believe thats correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Will this be Filmation Evilseed? I always thought that version looked cooler.
    Yeah its the Filmation Evilseed thats coming with Club Grayskull but he is the Subscription exclusive figure.
    Last edited by 13977; 04-14-2016 at 06:07 AM.
    Closure for the EU - Release The Sword of the Jedi Trilogy

Cool. I lack a subscription, though. Guess it's the secondary market somewhere down the line for me, heh. It's no biggie. I've got my sights currently set on Lizard Man, anyway. Him and possibly Modulok.

14+ inches of snow couldn't keep me from the mailbox this weekend.
    Last edited by he_guy; 04-18-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Page 564 of 564 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564