Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438
Results 4,371 to 4,376 of 4376

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Did anybody notice that, from a certain point of view, the mini-fighter was in TLJ?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants "Rebels" to succeed, it will put the show on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Did anybody notice that, from a certain point of view, the mini-fighter was in TLJ?
    Are you kidding me? That was a highlight of the Movie. I was like !!!!!!! Its that shuttle from the BMF!!!!

I have a complete one that is sitting on my work bench at home waiting for paint and lighting upgrades. I could create molds of pieces and cast some in resin if that would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I have a complete one that is sitting on my work bench at home waiting for paint and lighting upgrades. I could create molds of pieces and cast some in resin if that would be helpful
    Hi!

Was that for me? In that case, thank you very much!

I have actually recently bought landing gears from a seller on ebay. It was expensive unfortunately but now at least you can use it as intended with the hatch and everything. Next time I buy something used I will be sure to check extra carefully so that everything important is there. But the good thing is that I found this forum and a lot of friendly people like yourself because of the missing landing gears!

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Yeah but in general I am open to helping people out.

I have been gathering parts (styrene, model kit stuff, etc) and reference to upgrade my falcon for a while. I want to fix some size/scale issues, detail it up more, lights and paint it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunwalker View Post
    Hi!

Was that for me? In that case, thank you very much!

I have actually recently bought landing gears from a seller on ebay. It was expensive unfortunately but now at least you can use it as intended with the hatch and everything. Next time I buy something used I will be sure to check extra carefully so that everything important is there. But the good thing is that I found this forum and a lot of friendly people like yourself because of the missing landing gears!

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
    There are many good Scummers in here.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants "Rebels" to succeed, it will put the show on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438