Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437
Results 4,361 to 4,366 of 4366

Thread: Millennium Falcon

I have one of these still sealed in a box that I bought a long time ago, but its sitting in storage.

I was browsing through craigslist yesterday, and saw a loose one for a really good price and had to jump on it. Since the one I own is still in the box in storage I never got to see one outside the packaging, and I gotta say wow! this thing is beautiful!

Would anyone be able to list the common missing parts with this particular item, want to see if I got a complete one.

Thank you in advance, I'll get a couple of pics up soon.

Chess pieces, training remote, floor hatches, missiles, and landing gear, usually. Also see a lot of damage from glued-on landing gear.

Someone is asking me if multiple FlightPose stands would work for this. Has anyone tried it or seen a photo?

I am thinking three 2.5" stand could support the weight but it would just look like it does when the landing gear is down.
    Last edited by Los; 09-21-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Gee, I was pricing out what it would cost for my MF Coffee Table display. And it appears that it will run me possibly 3-5 times what I even paid for it!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Captain

I GOT ONE!!! loose, 98% complete, works perfect, zero damage. PAID 50 BUCKS! Some lady on Facebook marketplace an hour away had it posted for over a day and I happened to expand my search mileage. A buddy grabbed it for me and I love it! Literally all that's missing is the chess pieces and training remote. Couldn't believe it had everything else.

That's a nice score man! You could sell the cannon and two landing gear and make that back.
    "I like that wookie."

My trade feedback
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1015111/

Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437