Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435
Results 4,341 to 4,346 of 4346

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Very nice!
    I need to do that with mine sometime soon. I was just glad to finally get the Hoth Leia to put in it for an asteroid field chase shot.
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by bonoferox View Post
    Very nice!
    I need to do that with mine sometime soon. I was just glad to finally get the Hoth Leia to put in it for an asteroid field chase shot.
    Thanks bonoferox! Agreed on the Leia, she is my favourite version of the character and one which I think we can call the definitive version.

I have this guy all wrapped up in my office. Been wanting to do more lights and a custom paint job for it but its been on the back burner for years now. I have all the pieces to it sitting in a baggie too. I may just end up getting rid of it at some point because I have the Fine Molds Falcon and all the upgraded pieces for that one.

Just hard to let it go because most likely there will never be anything made like this again.

I would not get ride of this piece under any circumstance. Keep it.
    Red Pill Man

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    I agree, especially since it has a pretty big presence in the ST (so far)...I'd hold on to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    Keep it and display it right next to the fine molds to show how accurate in Detail a Toy can be...i am currently collecting the DeAgostini Parts and compare them from time to time with the Legacy Falcon...and i am amazed everytime a new... :-)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by HanSano; 07-27-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Page 435 of 435 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435