Page 433 of 437 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4366

Thread: Millennium Falcon

Just be careful not to lose any screws and take your time...if neccessary you need to unscrew the grey inlet also... and be aware that you might cut some of the inner stickers, since they positioned over the upper & under hull...

After many years I have finally acquired a BMF something I've wanted since they first appeared but could never have afforded back then and wasn't looking good for one now either since the price for some is quite ridiculous. However I managed to pick one of Ebay for 175, which while not cheap I thought was acceptable, only missing the chess set and a couple of missiles neither of which I'm bothered about.

Also not that bothered that it's not screen accurate I just want a substantial Millennium Falcon display piece. My plans are to add landing and cockpit lights and a paint job. I've been reading through this post but still have not come across an answer to the question someone else posted -

Quote Originally Posted by southp_OT View Post
    Has anyone ever modded the electronics so that all the lights stay on with a switch, without any of the sounds?
    That's something I'd like to consider for display purposes.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction? Great forum by the way, the new films have renewed my Star Wars collecting fever and the forum is a great resource.

I did also install Landing & Duck Lights , permanent Flights Lights .. but installed a whole new Lighting circuit in the Falcon...only the Engine Lights & Sound effects are original.. it was the easiest way for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTImtqYjGYY

Last edited by HanSano; 01-08-2017 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HanSano View Post
    I did also install Landing & Duck Lights , permanent Flights Lights .. but installed a whole new Lighting circuit in the Falcon...only the Engine Lights & Sound effects are original.. it was the easiest way for me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTImtqYjGYY

Wow
    E
    Wow
    Wowsers
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants "Rebels" to succeed, it will put the show on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Any chance Hasbro might release this again in kit form? They should! It would sell, especially if they still painted it.
    See every astromech droid @ http://angelfire.com/droid/astromechs

I don't think that they have ever released something like this in kit form. So no, I don't think that there is any chance they would do that. But it is sold in parts on eBay, so there is that.

I would like to think that this and other cool Hasbro SW toys could be released again. It has happened many times before. But things seem to just be different now, like the availability of cheap labor is now gone forever and with it, the affordable cool goods we recently enjoyed. Perhaps when Robots can take a larger role in production will these things be made again.

Yea, I was watching the prices go up and up over the last few years hoping it would get a re-release. I finally decided the chances of a re-release was getting less and if I wanted one I better get one now. I don't think I could bring myself to modify mine like hanSano did. I am envious of his though.

I might be selling one soon if anyone is interested. I'm in San Diego

for you customizers out there, have you thought about maybe going a cheaper route? there was that hollow version that came out maybe 2 years ago. I would think if you were going to add lights and use for display that might be the route to go. maybe just add the landing gear from the legacy version. my son has one of those Falcon's just waiting for him to grow out of it and make mine
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by TK420 View Post
    Yea, I was watching the prices go up and up over the last few years hoping it would get a re-release. I finally decided the chances of a re-release was getting less and if I wanted one I better get one now. I don't think I could bring myself to modify mine like hanSano did. I am envious of his though.

I think this is true for most of the stuff from 2008-2012. Those 4 years were golden and it shows with the after market prices. I think people are realizing those kinds of items are a thing of the past. Get them whilst you can.

Page 433 of 437 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435 ... LastLast