Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

I think $250 is on the higher end of what the Legacy AT-AT goes for, especially since it's missing the figures. Based on what it's selling for, I think a reasonable price would be like $160.
    CGI Sy Snootles is the antichrist

May I ask why "Shaak Ti BD61" is so freakin' expensive these days?
    Is it due to very limited production?

Thanks in advance.

How does the Wedge Antilles figure with the X-Wing compared to the TVC version? Thanks in advance.
    Still a collector, but not frequenting Rebelscum, JTA, JediBusiness, etc. anymore.

the X-Wing have the new redesign cockpit, and the belly for cargo. Wedge Antilles it is the mold from "Dutch" Vander, a little taller than the regular Luke VC, the face/head it's pretty accurate but a little small, helmets are the same. however TVC Wedge it is the same body/mold as Luke X-wing from VC, even have the hole for the lightsaber, and same high as Luke, however the head/face it is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Espi1001 View Post
    the X-Wing have the new redesign cockpit, and the belly for cargo. Wedge Antilles it is the mold from "Dutch" Vander, a little taller than the regular Luke VC, the face/head it's pretty accurate but a little small, helmets are the same. however TVC Wedge it is the same body/mold as Luke X-wing from VC, even have the hole for the lightsaber, and same high as Luke, however the head/face it is more accurate.
    THanks. I had an opportunity to win the TLC version of Wedge (just the figure, no ship) a few months ago and missed out, and I wasn't sure if I was missing anything.
    Still a collector, but not frequenting Rebelscum, JTA, JediBusiness, etc. anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ArTwoDeeTwo View Post
    May I ask why "Shaak Ti BD61" is so freakin' expensive these days?
    Is it due to very limited production?

Thanks in advance.
    It was limited run. But I think it was the December release which was always limited run because December seemed to be the repaint wave. As it was a EU wave someone thought it fitted the same criteria.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Hi all!

I just recently acquired a 2010 Legacy Collection AT-AT Walker from a local second hand store for $32.00. It was in great condition albeit missing a few pieces (the missiles, speeder bike, AT-AT driver, one of the two control consoles from the passenger compartment, and the stabilizer bars for the legs. I have since found all the missing pieces on ebay.

The first day I purchased the walker, I cleaned the battery compartment and put a fresh set of batteries in. All of the lights and sounds were working for each of the three external buttons AND for each of the three internal buttons. This included both sound effects and quotes from General Veers, Vader, and the snow troopers. Strangely, the very next day, I went to play with the Walker and it would still play lights and sound effectsfrom all the buttons, but it wouldn't play any of the movie quotes! I cycled through all the sounds numerous times and they just seem to have disappeared. I tried replacing the batteries- no change. I'm rather stumped!

Has anyone else on this forum experienced this weird glitch?

P.S. Yes, this is the Hoth version and not the Endor version that has no quotes.

Hi all!

I just recently acquired a 2010 Legacy Collection AT-AT Walker from a local second hand store for $32.00. It was in great condition albeit missing a few pieces (the missiles, speeder bike, AT-AT driver, one of the two control consoles from the passenger compartment, and the stabilizer bars for the legs. I have since found all the missing pieces on ebay.

The first day I purchased the walker, I cleaned the battery compartment and put a fresh set of batteries in. All of the lights and sounds were working for each of the three external buttons AND for each of the three internal buttons. This included both sound effects and quotes from General Veers, Vader, and the snow troopers. Strangely, the very next day, I went to play with the Walker and it would still play lights and sound effectsfrom all the buttons, but it wouldn't play any of the movie quotes! I cycled through all the sounds numerous times and they just seem to have disappeared. I tried replacing the batteries- no change. I'm rather stumped!

Has anyone else on this forum experienced this weird glitch?

P.S. Yes, this is the Hoth version and not the Endor version that has no quotes.

Well, I know that the Canadian version didn't have quotes since it would run afoul of the French/English laws. Looks like yours switched from American to Canadian? Does the AT-AT have any Trump bias? It may have realized what happened in November and switched to Canadian.

LoL Maybe that's why mine didn't have any missiles with it when I bought it- they must've been confiscated at the border. :p

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132