Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: The Legacy Collection General Discussion Thread

I think $250 is on the higher end of what the Legacy AT-AT goes for, especially since it's missing the figures. Based on what it's selling for, I think a reasonable price would be like $160.
    CGI Sy Snootles is the antichrist

May I ask why "Shaak Ti BD61" is so freakin' expensive these days?
    Is it due to very limited production?

Thanks in advance.

How does the Wedge Antilles figure with the X-Wing compared to the TVC version? Thanks in advance.

the X-Wing have the new redesign cockpit, and the belly for cargo. Wedge Antilles it is the mold from "Dutch" Vander, a little taller than the regular Luke VC, the face/head it's pretty accurate but a little small, helmets are the same. however TVC Wedge it is the same body/mold as Luke X-wing from VC, even have the hole for the lightsaber, and same high as Luke, however the head/face it is more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Espi1001 View Post
    the X-Wing have the new redesign cockpit, and the belly for cargo. Wedge Antilles it is the mold from "Dutch" Vander, a little taller than the regular Luke VC, the face/head it's pretty accurate but a little small, helmets are the same. however TVC Wedge it is the same body/mold as Luke X-wing from VC, even have the hole for the lightsaber, and same high as Luke, however the head/face it is more accurate.
    THanks. I had an opportunity to win the TLC version of Wedge (just the figure, no ship) a few months ago and missed out, and I wasn't sure if I was missing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ArTwoDeeTwo View Post
    May I ask why "Shaak Ti BD61" is so freakin' expensive these days?
    Is it due to very limited production?

Thanks in advance.
    It was limited run. But I think it was the December release which was always limited run because December seemed to be the repaint wave. As it was a EU wave someone thought it fitted the same criteria.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132