PDA

View Full Version : Best Of Luck To Celebration Europe!

Dustin
07-12-2007, 05:59 AM
From all of us around the world who cannot attend, we want to wish all those attending, and all of those producing Celebration Europe the best of luck on your first Celebration event!

May it go as smooth as silk and be one to remember for years to come!

Have fun at Celebration Europe and May The Force Be With You!

matt76
07-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Cheers I am sure I will.

I hope everyone has a cracking weekend and where ever they are travelling to and from is a safe journey

Lee_Gray
07-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Well I had a great day met a lot of great guys from here and other forums.

The panels were fun and there was plenty of ppl in costume, took some pics and enjiyed the day

Sarahjedi0
07-14-2007, 02:18 AM
We hope to have a good day on Sunday regardless even though early reports on some forums have not been good. I think the key points in question so far seem to be

1) Manners of staff
2) Intelligence of staff
3) Poor guest list bar Mark Hamill
4) Too many Non-Star Wars exhibits

I'll report back Sunday night UK time with my own opinions from me and my Cat Crew!

Lee_Gray
07-14-2007, 02:47 AM
lucky i didnt go to the autograph section so that was no problem for me and there were plenty of star wars shops to be happy with, was shocked to see a Dr Who store there though and was a great atmosphere

Jose_Fiuza
07-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi Dustin, it was the best thing ever that I've done lately, Star Wars-wise.

Everything went smoothly and I met lots of RS forum members or plain enthusiasts in person. Everyone without exception praised us, which was all the more reason to feel proud to be a part of this great team of ours.

Also met lots of the celebrities at the hotel, with whom I've had the pleasure to talk to and also these guys were great to be with.

My wife and kids also had the time of their lives, especially my youngest. Quite some memories for a 13-yr. old to carry to his adult age and, who knows, his own kids later.