PDA

View Full Version : Americans

Darth_Owl
07-12-2007, 04:32 AM
At the risk of being branded a racist, I'd like to know why so many US residents are heading over to Europe for our event. I don't think it's fair, considering the US have had 4 celebrations already, and I bet that nowhere near the amount of yanks coming over for CE have gone from Europe to the US events.

This should be our event, and it's a little disappointing that tickets were so easily accesible to those outside of Europe.

lukestarkiller
07-12-2007, 04:37 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ muppet ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hopefully a mod will delete this thread ASAP.

Darth_Owl
07-12-2007, 04:38 AM
muppet,

Why should it be deleted? Does this site not allow freedom of speech?

lukestarkiller
07-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Star wars is not an exclusive club, it is for everyone

lukestarkiller
07-12-2007, 04:46 AM
So you have no objections to AMERICAN Mark Hamill attending? or AMERICAN Lucas or AMERICAN Harry Ford....................

Lee_Bullock
07-12-2007, 04:48 AM
I think you are missing the bigger picture, this isnt some petty, chauvinstic and nationalist thing. There were no limits on europeans going to CIV - the reason a lot of UK people didnt go is because of a thousand and one personal reasons not some cap placed on none-US ticket allocations. Your comment comes across pretty chauvinistic and small minded.

thechosenbun
07-12-2007, 04:50 AM
you had the opertunity to go to c1,c2, c3, c4 so why shouldnt they come over here.
your not a racist, you didnt mention colour and incase your wondering your not a biggot either.
nope your just a knob http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rain
07-12-2007, 05:21 AM
Is this guy for real http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I think this thread needs to be locked or deleted, true it is his point of veiw but one that lacks any relevance/substance/sense/meaning/rational thinking/logic etc

Unfortunately I have to agree with the chosenbun's final comment on this one http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

IAN1138
07-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Im looking forward to meeting some of the American, the original celebration were not called cleebration USA you could have gone to that. They can come to CE and the creator is American. Ill even be happy to meet some French fans.
The more the merrier.

emotionalvampire
07-12-2007, 06:55 AM
At the risk of being branded a racist, I'd like to know why so many US residents are heading over to Europe for our event. I don't think it's fair, considering the US have had 4 celebrations already, and I bet that nowhere near the amount of yanks coming over for CE have gone from Europe to the US events.

This should be our event, and it's a little disappointing that tickets were so easily accesible to those outside of Europe.

Face it, CE needs as much help so more the merrier!!!

Seriously though, I dont understand why this should matter. So are you saying that only those who are European are allowed? Is it just no Americans because they have had their Celebrations? Are any other country apart from America that are outside the EU (such as Egypt, China, Australia) allowed?

You really need to think about what you are saying seeing the main sponsors are all American! Without them, you wouldnt have CE.

BenJ
07-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Seriously I think this guy is posting here to get people all emotional and bite.
Fact is alot of people are in london now so he seems to think with everyone there including the european admins this post will not get locked and just drag on over the course of the weekend.

Have you been in the big brother house for the past 1000's of years or been sitting there watching too much of THX1138 cause you seem to think people are not allowed their freedom to go wherever they want.

Philip_Wise
07-12-2007, 08:07 AM
muppet,

Why should it be deleted? Does this site not allow freedom of speech?

In fact, we do not allow free speech in the forum.

I'll leave the thread here, though closed, just to show off just how some people speak before thinking in public Darth_Owl.