PDA

View Full Version : CE: Q&[censored]

CE_Organiser
07-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Hello Everyone. With less than a week to go to til the doors open to Star Wars Celebration Europe, all the plans are really coming together and it looks set to be an amazing 3 days at Londonís ExCeL. As I am sure you can imagine, the Celebration Europe Team are working flat out trying to make sure that everything is in place for you to have a fantastic time at the Show. Keep checking www.celebrationeurope.com (http://www.celebrationeurope.com) for the latest updates over the coming week. To help you plan your day, I will try to log on each day between now and the show to answer any specific questions you have about your visit to Star Wars Celebration Europe, such as where do I collect tickets from, what times are the show open, etc. As we are so busy, I can only answer fact based questions and talk about details of the show - You wouldnít want us to spend all our time debating on the forums instead of making sure Star Wars Celebration Europe is a spectacular event!

We look forward to seeing you next week!

GMan75
07-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Hi CE Organiser,

A few questions from me:

I have booked my tickets via Play.com. Where is the booth located to pick them up from and what time will it be open to pick up my tickets?

Also on the same subject, my girlfriend put the tickets on her credit card, but she is not going, will I need a signed letter from her with credit card details etc on them and some ID from her?

Is this now the FINAL guest list or are there anymore to come?

Will the website be updated with all the guests, vouchers prices etc?

Will you be selling the vouchers in advance, or only to buy over the 3 days?

Which company will be supplying the official photos for the event?

For CIV I liked the way you could see the photos available to buy online before the event, with a week to go is there any chance we can get a preview of the photos available?

Also will the photos be available in different sizes?

Will there be a virtual queuing system for Billy Dee Williams and Anthony Daniels like there is going to be for Mark Hamill? I would rather pick up a virtual ticket then be stuck in a queue for hours and miss out on other parts of the event.

Many thanks,

GMan

Obi_Phantom_Jedi
07-06-2007, 04:41 AM
1) How will virtual queueing be handled? Will we have to buy the coupon for guest X and then be able to return to their queue at a given time, or will the virtual queue tickets be handed out first come first served ala the Showmasters events?

2) How will the photograph and autograph coupons be handled? Will we have to queue at a booth first to buy these before joining another queue for the guest we want to see?

3) When can we expect to see the Celebration Store items, and when will the pre-order go live?

4) Will there be professional photo opportunities with any of the guests?

5) After the main hall closes at 6pm where will the later events take place, and how long will they go on until?

That's all for the moment

Obi

jediknight49
07-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Tickets arrived great! No info on them about Hyperspace membership & special privilages, Not so great. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It seems we have to go to a seperate booth, with proof of Hyperspace membership, queue to prove this and then go on to the show.
Is this all going to be done BEFORE the 9 O'clock opening time for members http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My Hyperspace membership runs out tomorrow, does that mean i have to renew to get the benefits, or will my current "live" membership be sufficent or do i have to renew before next friday http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif (more expense)

Please confirm

Thanks

Andy

Obi_Phantom_Jedi
07-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Personally I would renew now - it has to be in their database that you are a member on the first day of CE.

SirTristram
07-06-2007, 06:33 AM
How do we show proof of membership? It's all online!
Mine was up to July 10th so I just renewed....

Where do international Hyperspace Members pick up their presold tickets? Can we pick them up before 9Am so as not to miss the doors opening and the initial rush into the venue?

Is Ian McDiramid signing?

Will remaining CE Store pieces be sold on SWS in USD?

Will there be a detailed scedule of all event times to print out before some of us leave for London? Will there be a print out handed out with a map?

Thank you!!!

SteveSith
07-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Id like to ask why Christian Simpson is allegedly a guest at CE. Is he going to use the images where he photoshopped his face onto John Knoll's and Ric Olie?
Otherwise he was an Anakin stand-in for the UK unit only, not for the entire picture and shows little respect to the real Anakin Stand-in during the main shoot.

This 'guest' is an absolute disgrace and makes a mockery of signings.

CE_Organiser
07-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all of your questions. Here are the answers:

To pick up your tickets you will need to go to the Box Office ticket collection point in the Boulevard of ExCeL. It opens at 7.30am each day of the show.

There will be one more announcement for guests and we expect that to be the last one.

The website will be updated with all signings and costs.

Vouchers will only be available during the show. The way the vouchers will work is as follows:
Each guest will have a different voucher (for a different price). For the busier guests we will also have virtual queuing, this will mean that you will buy a voucher as before but it will give a specific time slot during which time you can use it. We will apply virtual queuing as and when it is needed, depending on queue levels.

We are providing the photos for signings, they are specially selected from the Lucasfilm Archives and will all be printed in high quality as 8Ēx10Ē pictures. There will be two designs of each and they will cost £3. You can buy them at the same time that you buy the vouchers.

You will queue for vouchers in one queue and then go into the signing queue. There will be separate queues for the busiest stars.

We will not be offering pre-orders for the Celebration Europe Exclusives; these will be sold on a first-come first-served basis.

There will not be professional photo ops with the guests and it is up to each guest as to whether they will let people take pictures with them.

On the Friday night will be the opening ceremony, announcements very soon. After this there will be a party at the Fox (big pub next the venue) which will go on till late. On the Saturday night there will be a party on the dockside of the venue which will go on till 11pm, this depends on the weather.

Special privileges for Hyperspace members work as follows. When you have collected your show ticket go over to the Hyperspace counter (which will also open at 7.30am). Give your membership number and name (bring ID just in case) and they will give you your special Hyperspace lanyard. You will need a three day ticket for early entry but all Hyperspace members can access the fan club lounge.

You must be a current Hyperspace member.

Ian McDiarmid will not be signing.

StarWarsShop.com will make a decision after the show about whether they will sell remaining exclusives.

The schedule will be placed online at the beginning of next week and there will be printed copies available at the show.

Apologies if I missed anything, keep them coming.

SteveSith
07-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Yep you missed my question about Christian Simpson above. The thread where he photoshopped his images are here Guest List, Part II? (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=c1europe&Number=2651668&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=5)

corin
07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi,
I'm in Hyperspace and have a Friday ticket, does that mean I can't get in at 9 with the 3 day ticket holders?

matt76
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Many thanks for the Q&A its helping clear up a lot of peoples questions. Roll on next week for the final announcements!!

elgone
07-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Hi

thanks for managing to get Mark Hamill to attend

can you confirm whether he will be signing personal items as i have a multi signed cast poster or whether he will only be signing the official photos provided on the day?

thanks

SirTristram
07-06-2007, 12:42 PM
I would hope that for 85 Pounds he would sign anything you want! ...I can't believe that people that are paying that much can't get a picture with him! Yikes! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DLoSith
07-06-2007, 01:14 PM
I have searched through all of my Hyperspace documentation and do not see a membership # anywhere. Will my ID be sufficient or is there something else I'm going to need to bring from the USA? Help!

Lee_Gray
07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
What is the deal if you want to purchase the ticket on the day and do you go about it or do you just queue like everyone else and get it once you get in the door ? thx

SirTristram
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
I have searched through all of my Hyperspace documentation and do not see a membership # anywhere. Will my ID be sufficient or is there something else I'm going to need to bring from the USA? Help!

I printed out the 'Renew' section that states when my membership is up!
I also kept my e-mail when renewed my membership. I am bring those along with my ID. That should suffice!

malla
07-06-2007, 01:44 PM
elgone said
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
can you confirm whether he will be signing personal items as i have a multi signed cast poster or whether he will only be signing the official photos provided on the day?

[/QUOTE]

maybe I can answer that....from the Maki site...

Mr. Hamill will be signing official 8x10 photos OR items you bring from home!

[/QUOTE]

nlindenj
07-06-2007, 01:49 PM
elgone said

maybe I can answer that....from the Maki site...

Mr. Hamill will be signing official 8x10 photos OR items you bring from home!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

also a limit of 2 signatures per person

jediknight49
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
I have 4 x 3 day tickets for CE, paid for and sent to my partner's address.I am member of Hyperspace (renewed again today).
My brother is thinking of joining Hyperspace, and he is one of the people going with me next week.

Question for CE:

Would my brother be entitled to the same member benefits of Hyperspace at CE as me? Would he also get up to 4 passes for non members to attend members only shows / talks ect ??

If so, he'll need to make sure he gets in line with me for the Hyperspace lanyards

Lee_c00per
07-06-2007, 05:30 PM
My question is.

As i have a 3 day pass that i don't want becuase i am now not attending, can i give it to someone else to use?

DLoSith
07-06-2007, 05:43 PM

I printed out the 'Renew' section that states when my membership is up!
I also kept my e-mail when renewed my membership. I am bring those along with my ID. That should suffice!

Good tip, thanks! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sylvius
07-06-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm not a member of Hyperspace, but I'm an Official Star Wars UK Fan Club member. Can you confirm to me that I'm still entitled to get in at 9am each day and where do I go to collect my lanyard being a member of the Official Star Wars UK Fan Club?

Thanks in advance! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sylvius

alvarez
07-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Not picking up tickets on Thursday for international assistants????
It's madness...

So, we have to go to Box Office ticket collection point, in order to pick up our 3 days tickets. Very large line...
Then we have to go to Hyperspace counter, in order to pick up membership lanyards for early entrys. Very large line...
But they open at 7:30am on Friday... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Is this a joke?

If it is true, I can't beleive we can go in the Show at 9:00am. Very sad...

Please, will call on Thursday for picking up tickets and validating hyperspace membership!

Phoenixsfire
07-07-2007, 06:47 AM
OK, I'm confused/
Do our tickets get sent out in the post to us or do we have to queue for them?
What are we queueing for in the morning? I know there's a queue for tickets, then a queue for hyperspace members and then what?
Can someone please explain the ticket queue situation for me as I'm mega confused!

Thanks,

Phi

SirTristram
07-07-2007, 11:12 AM
OK, I'm confused/
Do our tickets get sent out in the post to us or do we have to queue for them?
What are we queueing for in the morning? I know there's a queue for tickets, then a queue for hyperspace members and then what?
Can someone please explain the ticket queue situation for me as I'm mega confused!

Thanks,

Phi

Yeah, I really wish there weren't two separate lines.
Can't we jsut gt out Hyperspace pass with our tickets? Seems more difficult having two lines. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

superukfan
07-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Hi, i had a few questions, some are more obvious things than others...

- Will the fan club/hyperspace lanyard be available to pick up on the Thurdsay?

- Will the fan club/hyperspace hold the tickets we already have? And is it only for members of for members and those going with them?

- Do you have a time for the Mark Hamill talk? It isn't on teh Starwars.com schedule.

- Is the Friday night venue suitable for families?

- Is the Sat night party suitable for families?

Thanks for your time!

LITTLEOBIWAN
07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
What are the times Hamill is signing on Friday and Saturday?

Thank you....

nlindenj
07-07-2007, 02:31 PM
times for mark hamill to be announced on the days
another reason to queue and miss the show

Lee_c00per
07-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Can someone please tell me whether becuase i am not going to CE now that it's OK for me to give my 3 day pass for someone else to use? They're not going to ask for peoples names on arrivial are they unless you are a fan club member getting in early

jediknight49
07-08-2007, 04:15 AM
I have 4 x 3 day tickets for CE, paid for and sent to my partner's address.I am member of Hyperspace (renewed again today).
My brother is thinking of joining Hyperspace, and he is one of the people going with me next week.

Question for CE:

Would my brother be entitled to the same member benefits of Hyperspace at CE as me? Would he also get up to 4 passes for non members to attend members only shows / talks ect ??

If so, he'll need to make sure he gets in line with me for the Hyperspace lanyards

Bump Bump Bump... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sylvius
07-08-2007, 07:08 AM
In addition to this, is everyone going to get a souvenir programme guide of what's going on, on each particular day at Celebration Europe or do I have to print the schedules out before I go?

Sylvius

07-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Im in the official uk fanclub too and im not sure what my membership number is. Im hoping that it's the number on the address sheet that comes with the magazine because thats the only one I have. Is it essential to have this or will photo id/proof of address do?

I'm not a member of Hyperspace, but I'm an Official Star Wars UK Fan Club member. Can you confirm to me that I'm still entitled to get in at 9am each day and where do I go to collect my lanyard being a member of the Official Star Wars UK Fan Club?

Thanks in advance! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sylvius

DLoSith
07-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Here's a question: Will there be any shipping options at CE? I am going to Rome before heading back to the USA and expect to do a lot of shopping at CE. It would really be best for me to ship everything home from London because if I try to lug it to Rome I will get sacked with extra baggage charges.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Big_Phil
07-09-2007, 02:28 AM
If you're struggling, Big Phil and Star Wars Crazy will help you out. I'll pack it up for you and mail it out. You can paypal me the postal charges.

Philip

CE_Organiser
07-09-2007, 07:18 AM
Here are the latest answers, I hope they help.

All signers will be signing personal items

With fan club membership please bring as much info as possible, numbers, ID, address etc. We will have a copy of the full members list on site but do need to keep the queues moving as fast as possible.

There are separate desks for people buying tickets on the day.

All members will get the same benefits as long as their membership is up to date. Please bear in mind though that if you join this week you should ensure you have the full documentation with you as the members list may not be up to the minute.

For full terms and conditions please see the tickets but as stated they are non-transferable.

Official Star Wars club fan members get all the benefits that Hyperspace members do. Please ensure that you have full documentation with you and go to the fan club memberís desk (same desk as Hyperspace)

The ticket offices will not be open on Thursday so you will need to pick up tickets etc after 7.30am on Friday morning.

The Hyperspace desk will only distribute the special Lanyards. Tickets must be collected from the ticket collection desks.

Please refer to the insiders guide at Starwars.com/celebration for all the times and schedules.

The screening is suitable for families on Friday night but the party in the pub afterwards is not.

Saturday night should be fine for families.

There will be schedules available at the event.

If you arenít sure that you have the correct information for fan club membership please just bring everything that might be useful so we can identify you.

Thanks for all your interest and I hope you all enjoy the event.

CE_Organiser
07-09-2007, 07:49 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are now going to allow fan club members to collect their lanyards only (not tickets) on Thursday afternoon from 2pm-6pm. Please go to the West Entrance of ExCeL for this.

Thanks

SirTristram
07-09-2007, 07:51 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are now going to allow fan club members to collect their lanyards only (not tickets) on Thursday afternoon from 2pm-6pm. Please go to the West Entrance of ExCeL for this.

Thanks

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

jediknight49
07-09-2007, 09:34 AM
Thank you CE

I am at the Hotel near by from 2pm. This will help me out BIG time

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stu_H
07-09-2007, 11:30 AM

Cool that now means I know what I am doing on Thursday afternoon. Hope to see a few of you there.

See you all on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

matt76
07-09-2007, 11:48 AM
That is fantastic news!!That will help everyones day so much easier! Thank you

nlindenj
07-09-2007, 12:29 PM
how and when to buy/get mark hamill tickets for autographs and when will the signing session be?

Jeremy
07-09-2007, 01:15 PM
Here's a question: Will there be any shipping options at CE? I am going to Rome before heading back to the USA and expect to do a lot of shopping at CE. It would really be best for me to ship everything home from London because if I try to lug it to Rome I will get sacked with extra baggage charges.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Aside from the fact that this thread is for the Official Organisers to answer pressing questions?

None whatsoever.

Jeremy

matt76
07-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Just one quick question, the autograph hall and offical CE stores will they be accepting payment via bank/credit card(visa)?

Ta

Phoenixsfire
07-09-2007, 04:02 PM
how and when to buy/get mark hamill tickets for autographs and when will the signing session be?

Apparently the signing times are going to be revealed on the days. And he's onyl signing for 3 hours a day.

Phoenixsfire
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
When it says queue for tickets, which tickets are they talking about???!!!

Thanks.

Lee_c00per
07-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Are all passes meant to be delivered prior to the event? I have recieved the 3 day one which i have sold on but i haven't recieved my staurday pass yet

DLoSith
07-09-2007, 07:57 PM

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Aside from the fact that this thread is for the Official Organisers to answer pressing questions?

None whatsoever.

Jeremy

I'm sorry, I thought that was an official CE question.

Will there, or won't there, be a shipping service at CE?

At CIV the USPS was on-site to assist with shipping packages home. I'm basically wondering if CE is offering a similar service?

Some people think they are so smart... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Big_Phil
07-10-2007, 02:31 AM
At CIV the USPS was on-site to assist with shipping packages home. I'm basically wondering if CE is offering a similar service?

Some people think they are so smart... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Did you see my post to your original question? I said I would help you out. I don't mind posting your goods for you. As I've said in previous threads, I'm an exhibitor "Star Wars Crazy". I don't mind holding onto your goods during the day, space permitting. There's nothing worse than carrying around loads of goodies for the entire day. I'll hold onto goods for people as long as I have the space at my stall. I'll also post your goods for you if you're struggling. You can paypal me the postage or something like that.

Philip

superukfan
07-10-2007, 05:26 AM
Thanks for all of the answers so far!

Mark Hamill is not on the schedule at sw.com, will he still be giving a talk or is that no longer the case?

Can you tell us how much the exclusive figures will cost?

smegsaber
07-10-2007, 06:19 AM
CE_Organiser, thanks for clearing up some of the play.com ticket issues in another thread. I had just one further question regarding play.com tickets- will the play.com booth be handing out passes similar in design to what you would have recieved had you purchased your ticket through seetickets.com? Or will it be a different pass altogether?

CE_Organiser
07-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Hello again

You will need to buy Mark Hamill tickets from the Autograph halls.

We are accepting cards in the Official Shop and Autograph Hall.

Celebration Europe are not providing a shipping service.

I cannot announce anything such as times or prices until it has been posted on the official site.

There is no specific ticket collection booth for Play.com so you will need the general collection desk. All visitor tickets are the same (except for different days etc) no matter where you bought them.

Thanks

thepithlord
07-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Just a couple of questions regarding CE:

- I understand that its upto the individual guest whether they will have their photo taken with visitors. Assuming some will, can visitors just have their pictures taken with the guest without having an Autograph? Sorry but £85 for an autograph is crazy.

-Also can you bring your own food into the hall or do we have to buy from within? (no doubt at bargain prices!)

Jeremy
07-10-2007, 09:41 AM
(no doubt at bargain prices!)

The prices at ExCel aren't too bad. I scouted the venue out recently and found that it didn't differ to the rest of London.

You can check out our CE Survival Guide here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/cesurvivalguide.asp#food

Jeremy

kios_akin
07-10-2007, 12:06 PM
There will be one more announcement for guests and we expect that to be the last one.

when will we know it?

Darth_Owl
07-10-2007, 12:47 PM

when will we know it?

When they make the announcement, no doubt.

Sylvius
07-10-2007, 02:12 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thanks

Thanks a lot, it helps a lot, saves on the queuing for the lanyards! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sylvius

smegsaber
07-10-2007, 04:18 PM
So play.com email me with instructions to go collect my pass from the 'play.com ticket booth' in order to be fast tracked into the event, but there is no play.com ticket booth? This is beyond the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The left hand has been amputated altogether!

jediknight49
07-10-2007, 04:31 PM
My girlfriend has just raised a good point.

I am amember of Hyperspace, and have 2 tickets for us, so 9.00am opening time for me. What about my g/f? Does she have to wait until 10.00am to get in, or does she qualify with me for 9.00am?

i thought i read ages ago that H'Space / Fab Club members would get four passes for non members who attend with them to get in / visit certain things.

Don't tell me i need to register her as well for H'space http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Any help on this would be appreciated

Thanks

jedicouncil
07-10-2007, 04:45 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thanks

I have purchased my tickets via Play.com so havnt recieved them yet. can I still pick up my fan club lanyards without having my tickets yet?

also, if I can collect now, would my wife have to come with me to collect hers or I could I collect it for her if I take her fan club details and ID?

jediknight49
07-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Bump...Bump...Bump...

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LKraan
07-11-2007, 05:28 AM
I read on the official site that the Main Hall will host:

- Star Wars Family Fun Zone
- Toys ĎRí Us Jedi Training on Dagobah

Are there specific times for these events or are they the whole day?

Microgynon
07-11-2007, 07:18 AM
Jedicouncil, from what I understand you have to print confirmation of you order from Play.com and take it to the event along with your photo id. There is no play.com dedicated ticket booth so you have to pick them up from the general ticket booth. If I'm wrong about this please correct me.

I've had huge problems trying to get play.com to clarify what I need to do to get my tickets and they keep saying the event organisers will be emailing me the details. I know smegsaber has had problems too.

I'll be on the phone to them again shortly to give them
merry hell.

jediknight49
07-11-2007, 07:44 AM
All sorted, found this on an old web page:

In addition to the Fan Club lanyard, Fan Club members who purchase 3-day tickets will be given 4 coupons that will allow them to bring 4 non-members with them during the exclusive Fan Club Members only early bird openings. Or, the coupons can be used to grant a single access to non-members to the Fan Club Lounge or to Fan Club-Only shows. Non-Fan Club members will still need to have a valid 3-day Celebration Europe ticket for admittance. Coupons will be collected on admission.

Phew!

Thats a relief

Microgynon
07-11-2007, 08:11 AM
I've just spoken to play.com again. They've now confirmed the same as CE organiser. Just take your printed off order confirmation, which will have your order number, name and address (the one you get emailed after you pay), your photo ID and collect your tickets at the event. And also nothing will be sent in the post.

If you know anyone that's waiting for play.com tickets or any emails, please inform them of the above.

Tomasz
07-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I didn't know where write my question, becouse its question to the CE organizers, so I decided to write here.
On 1st July Jeremy wrote on the main page :

" UPDATE CE: Contest Winners
Posted by Jeremy on July 1, 2007 at 06:52 AM CST:
The draw has been made, and from the pool of nearly 300 correct answers (being the Royal Victoria Docks) the following have each won a 3-day pass to Celebration Europe: Frank Hallam (USA), Paul Gallant and Jason W. Ellis (UK) plus Stanley Parree (The Netherlands). Congratulations to you all!

* Frank has passed on word that he is unable to accept the prize and has asked that another winner is selected. So.... Tomasz Okrasinski from Poland, this is your lucky day! "

I'm that lucky 4th winner, now we have 11th July and after the email from Jeremy with informations about the win , I didn't received any instructions how to claim the prize. I'm leaving yestarday on 6am my home, after that I will not have for several hours internet connection, so could someone from the CE staff inform me what I must do to get this ticket? I 've bought 3-days ticket on-line few months ago, so next question would be, do I'll get a refund? http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Hope to get an answer soon, better today..... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif
regards

GMan75
07-11-2007, 09:57 AM
My problem is my girlfriend has put the tickets on a credit card for me, do I need for her to write a letter or can my name get put on the order at all. When she spoke to Play on monday they said to take the print out along and that I was fine to pick it up. Looks like we have been getting mixed messages.

jedicouncil
07-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Jedicouncil, from what I understand you have to print confirmation of you order from Play.com and take it to the event along with your photo id. There is no play.com dedicated ticket booth so you have to pick them up from the general ticket booth. If I'm wrong about this please correct me.

I've had huge problems trying to get play.com to clarify what I need to do to get my tickets and they keep saying the event organisers will be emailing me the details. I know smegsaber has had problems too.

I'll be on the phone to them again shortly to give them
merry hell.

thanks for your help. but I think you misunderstood my question. I know I have to pick my tickets up Friday morning, my question is whether I can pick up my fan club lanyards Thursday afternoon without actually having my tickets yet?

CE_Organiser
07-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Hello again

You don't need to have your ticket to collect a Lanyard; for more details about entry for members please go to http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20070710.html.

The Star Wars Family Fun Zone is open all day but will have different activities at different times.
Toys 'R' Us Jedi Training on Dagobah is also going throughout the day but expect short waits and possible queues between groups.

If you have the reference number for the booking that should be fine, having said this it wouldn't hurt to have more information with you than is strictly necessary.

I will try to check and update this when possible but will be on-site from tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the show.

Thanks

LKraan
07-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the quick answer!

matt76
07-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Hello again

You don't need to have your ticket to collect a Lanyard; for more details about entry for members please go to http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20070710.html.

The Star Wars Family Fun Zone is open all day but will have different activities at different times.
Toys 'R' Us Jedi Training on Dagobah is also going throughout the day but expect short waits and possible queues between groups.

If you have the reference number for the booking that should be fine, having said this it wouldn't hurt to have more information with you than is strictly necessary.

I will try to check and update this when possible but will be on-site from tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the show.

Thanks

The link doesn't appear to work BTW

Jeremy
07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20070710.html

Jeremy

matt76
07-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Cheers

Sylvius
07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thanks

Thanks a lot, it helps a lot, saves on the queuing for the lanyards! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sylvius

I attended the Excel Centre after work and arrived there at 4.50pm, bumping into Jeremy Bulloch inside! Sadly I was told by him that they were called away early, so I couldn't get my lanyard today! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was told to collect it from 7.30am tomorrow, so another early start for me! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif But the event will be exciting! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did anyone else attend at the time I did and have the same problem?

Sylvius

matt76
07-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I got there between 2-3 no problem getting my lanyard, all I had to do was show my ticket and they gave it me which was a bit worrying? I asked them if they wanted to see my details to prove I was on the list they just told me it was ok and not to worry about it?
I went for a walk up to West Ham and on the way back which was about 7ish I cut through Excel (I am staying on the east side)and one of the doors was open I could see a big death star model and jabba the hutt as well! They look awsome! Roll on tomorrow morning!!

BenJ
07-12-2007, 05:06 PM
I am going to be leaving my town on the train at 5:45am and should get to excel around 7:45am so gives me time to fetch my lanyard and get in the line.

Dooku_Fan
07-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Are we allowed to take cameras there?

SteveSith
07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Yes but dont even think of taking a spy photo of Mark Hamill or else one of Derek Maki's cronies will come and eat you!

ravenblaze
07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
yeah but whatever you do dont take one of anthony daniels signing autographs! he gets the right hump! lol

Dooku_Fan
07-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Are you serious about Anthony Daniels?

and i know they have food there, but are you allowed to take your own?

oh and another thing. these shows type things such as the one man show etc. do we pay to see these?

ravenblaze
07-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Are you serious about Anthony Daniels?

and i know they have food there, but are you allowed to take your own?

oh and another thing. these shows type things such as the one man show etc. do we pay to see these?

deadly serious! you can take a pic with him by all means but when i was in the que he had a right go and some chap for taking pics!

no idea about the shows didnt go to any http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif too busy perving at the slave leia (im being honest)