View Full Version : Hyperspace benefits - 3 day tickets?

06-08-2007, 06:15 AM
This has probably already been asked but I am a newb to this forum so feel free to flame me!

In order to receive the hyperspace benefits at Celebration Europe do you need to buy a 3 day pass, or do you still get the benefits with a 1 day pass?

06-08-2007, 02:33 PM
This from the Celebration Europe website:

Celebration Europe Tickets (http://www.celebrationeurope.com/tickets_general.htm)
Join the Official Star Wars Fan Clubs for Celebration Europe Benefits!

Members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club and Official International* Fan Clubs will enjoy special benefits at Celebration Europe. To join the Fan Club click here, then purchase your ticket.

Members will receive a special Star Wars Fan Club lanyard with their 3-day ticket purchase and that will be their passport to the following benefits at Celebration Europe :

An exclusive Fan Club Lanyard
Early bird opening – Star Wars Celebration Europe will be open from
9.00 am until 10.00 am every morning exclusively for Fan Club Members.
Access to the exclusive Fan Club Lounge, featuring Meet & Greet sessions with stars from the films and crew
First seating option at a number of “Fan Club Only” shows.
“Friends & Family Coupons” for Fan Club Members:
In addition to the Fan Club lanyard, Fan Club members who purchase 3-day tickets will be given 4 coupons that will allow them to bring 4 non-members with them during the exclusive Fan Club Members only early bird openings. Or, the coupons can be used to grant a single access to non-members to the Fan Club Lounge or to Fan Club-Only shows. Non-Fan Club members will still need to have a valid 3-day Celebration Europe ticket for admittance. Coupons will be collected on admission.

* Celebration Europe Fan Club benefits apply to members of;

Hyperspace – The Official Star Wars Fan Club, USA, Canada & International
Star Wars: The Official UK Fan Club
Membres de Fan Club Officiel Français, Belgique, Suisse, Luxembourg et Canada).
Die Mitglieder des OSWFC Deutschland, Oesterreich, Schweiz

06-08-2007, 02:56 PM
so it has to be 3 day tickets then....

06-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Yup, looks like...

06-10-2007, 10:34 AM
I purchased my tickets and then noticed the stuff about Hyperspace and also purchase membership, I am sure this is the wrong way round, anyone know if I messed up!!

Should I have purchased Hyperspace first and then bought tickets or will it just sort itself out and I'll get my lanyards??

Any help would be much appericated!!

06-10-2007, 10:58 AM
You'll be fine. As long as you signed up before the show starts then you'll be on their database when you turn up.

If in doubt, take your Hypersapce confirmation email with you