PDA

View Full Version : Early Entrance - Only for three day ticket holders

Fletch
04-18-2007, 02:47 AM
does anyone know if the early entrance for fan club members applies ONLY to those who bought a three day pass??
i can only make the final day and i was thinking of getting the hyperspace membership so i can get in early... but if i have to buy a three day pass it isnt worth my while...

alternativly - anyone with fan club membership and a three day pass who wants to share one of the guest early entrance tickets with me - i would gladly do a trade or a purchase.

thanks.

CE_Office
04-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Hi Fletch,

Yes indeed, the fan club/hyperspace benefits are only extended to visitors who buy a 3 day ticket.

Hope that helps

Abstractharmony
04-18-2007, 04:11 AM
You can have one of my guest entry stuff for all of the sunday stuff if you so require.

Jeremy
04-18-2007, 09:34 AM
You can have one of my guest entry stuff for all of the sunday stuff if you so require.

That's very kind of you. It is nice to see fans helping fans.

Jeremy

CE_Office
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
I'd second that ! This kind of thing is exactly what Celebration events are all about... nice work fella!

Abstractharmony
04-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks Guys, just doing my bit.

I'm coming down on my own so if I can help a fellow scummer out I will.

SirTristram
04-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi guys,

I am arriving on th emorning of the 12th in London from New York. When exactly does the Hyperspace early entrance open for members? (Yes, I have the three day pass and I am a members as well!)

Lee_c00per
04-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Celebraion Europe opensat 10am each daybut being a fan club member od some sort means that you can get in at 9am I wonder if it means that the geusts wil start sning at 9 or not? Could be very helpful whn it comes to the guests of honour. will want to meetwhoever it i but don't particularly want to qu for 3 hours toget an auto

Abstractharmony
04-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Hi guys,

I am arriving on th emorning of the 12th in London from New York. When exactly does the Hyperspace early entrance open for members? (Yes, I have the three day pass and I am a members as well!)

I seem to remember seeing something about Thursday Night registration for Hyperspace members. But I may have been dreaming...

Abstractharmony
04-18-2007, 04:26 PM
This is where they could take a leaf from Showmasters and run VQT (virtual queue tickets) you go to the queue collect a numbered ticket and come back when your batch of numbers is being seen.

It's very, very handy, works well and cuts down a great many problems.

Lee_c00per
04-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I believe that Barry the CE organiser stated a long time ago that they will do doing something reagrding queing for guests. He said he waited something like 5 hours for a Carrie Fishers auto at C2.

He doesn't want that at CE as it's something that he doesn't want people to rememeber the event for. So hopefully they will do what Showmasters do which is the VT system as it works bloody well over here. 30 minutes max i waited for Carrie Fisher at Collectormania 6 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SirTristram
04-18-2007, 05:15 PM
I believe that Barry the CE organiser stated a long time ago that they will do doing something reagrding queing for guests. He said he waited something like 5 hours for a Carrie Fishers auto at C2.

He doesn't want that at CE as it's something that he doesn't want people to rememeber the event for. So hopefully they will do what Showmasters do which is the VT system as it works bloody well over here. 30 minutes max i waited for Carrie Fisher at Collectormania 6 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wow, five hours? Not for me, man. I would love to meet these peopel, but I want to have fun too. I am not flying over to London to stand in line for the entire weekend!

I hope they do have something in place to guard against this!

Lee_c00per
04-18-2007, 05:30 PM
I have a question of my own i hope someone can answer

I have a 3 day pass so i can go everyday, get in an hour early and go to all the exclusive fan club sessions ect.

With that i get 4 vouchers that i can give to non members. On the saturday my dad and sister(who is 10) are going aswell to do the shows ect as they aren't interested in the autograph sie of things.

They are not bothered about about getting in early but we are stumped if we want to go to a special fan club thing as all 4 vouchers would get my dad into a show but not my young sister

What am i meant to do?

Fletch
04-18-2007, 07:32 PM
abstractharmony - PM sent.

thanks for the info guys and fair play to absractharmony. i second jeremys comments. its stuff like this that make this forum what it is.

thanks again, guys and see you at CE

Jeremy
04-18-2007, 11:21 PM

Barry wasn't at C2.

But yes, they will be using a system similar to SM.

Jeremy