PDA

View Full Version : Clones Question

Darth_Peladus
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Hi, I think this is my first post in the GG section.
Anyways, I have 4 bustups, Anakin, Emperor, Boba and white Clone with short rifle.
I saw this thing:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=GG8547
Did anybody get that? What does the pack include? 4 diferent clones? Which ones come in the pack? The ones in the picture? And do they come with 2 pairs of arms each one?
Is the clone I already have also in the pack?
It also talks about a display case? Whats that?
Thanks, and sorry for aaaallll the questions http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TA2215
05-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Darth_Peladus,

The clones that come in that set are colored clones not the white one that you probably have, they come with only one set of arms, what the mean with interchangeable is that you can switch arms between them.
Yes the one that you have also come in this set, it might be the one with the long rifle or with the short rifle.
They do not talk about a display case but a window box. This window box it is just the same cardboard box where they are pack with a small window that let you see on of them (blue or yellow in most of the cases)

Darth_Peladus
05-23-2006, 10:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>

The clones that come in that set are colored clones not the white one that you probably have

[/QUOTE]
Yes the one that you have also come in this set

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I think you are contradicting your self here....
Anyways, I dont think I'll get the pack... I love clones, but I prefer to chose them my self and not to get random ones (also, it costs $45 including the shiping to israel)

Master_Jedi06
05-23-2006, 10:46 PM

The clones that come in that set are colored clones not the white one that you probably have

Yes the one that you have also come in this set

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I think you are contradicting your self here....
Anyways, I dont think I'll get the pack... I love clones, but I prefer to chose them my self and not to get random ones (also, it costs $45 including the shiping to israel)

[/QUOTE]

Dang dude that must suck having to pay so much for shipping.

TA2215
05-24-2006, 10:15 AM

[/QUOTE]
Yes the one that you have also come in this set. LOL, I think you are contradicting your self here....

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was in a rush when I typed that LOL, anyway, with that package you get one orange, one blue, one grey and one white unless you get the chase the most seek Commander Gree!!! (all camuflage)

Darth_Peladus
06-01-2006, 02:29 PM
It seems the local store where I got my 4 bustups and my vader mini helmet also has the 4 clones pack for only $26 (its the same price I pay for 3 bustups). But yesterday i got the helmet and i didnt want to spend more money so I passed on... maybe next time, if they still have it i may get it...